E mailed comment cards?

bobnjeff

We were just on the Solstice Sydney to Honolulu. Home since April 29th. Still no comment/cruise review in my email. I have never failed to do one on board. I would love to have the opportunity to review this cruise. It was a great cruise, wonderful staff, food, entertainment etc. X please get your IT department together if you are going to do this.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Forums mobile app

Totally agree. I just came off the Eclipse transatlantic on Friday and did not receive one either. I called customer relations and was told there was no way for them to send me one.

I had several crew members I wanted to recognize as well.

We were just on the Solstice Sydney to Honolulu. Home since April 29th. Still no comment/cruise review in my email. I have never failed to do one on board. I would love to have the opportunity to review this cruise. It was a great cruise, wonderful staff, food, entertainment etc. X please get your IT department together if you are going to do this.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Forums mobile app

mine was in my inbox while I was waiting at LAX to fly home on Saturday.

is your email on file with them and is it valid? check your spam folder.

They will only send the email to one person in the cabin, both will not receive one as that was the same with the hard copy left in the cabin, there was only one.

Both will have to check their emails and their multiple accounts if they have one. My wife always recieves the email and I never do. I called and asked why I don't also get one and was told that only one is required per cabin as they only need one to be filled out per cabin because both will or should have the same opinions, problems, and etc.

It also has to be filled out and submitted within one week disembarking.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Interesting: Here is the statement from the Celebrity Today of my recent cruise (emphasis mine)

In Celebrity's continued effort to Save the Waves, we are no longer delivering the Guest Questionnaire to staterooms. All guests over the age of 18 who have provided us with their email address will now receive an email invitation to participate in an online questionnaire on the day of departure.

sure looks like both people in a double stateroom should expect to get their own questionnaire if they have provided individual email addresses.

Edited by cruisestitch

Totally agree. I just came off the Eclipse transatlantic on Friday and did not receive one either. I called customer relations and was told there was no way for them to send me one.

I had several crew members I wanted to recognize as well.

we were on the same cruise, spent time in England and still had time to fill out the emailed form. I remembered a crew member's name, fortunately, but I did comment that I preferred the paper format. Your comment is good reason why.

Both my husband and I received email questionnaires after our cruise last month. When doing online check in, I entered his email too, maybe that triggered him also getting the questionnaire.

Theresa

..... I called and asked why I don't also get one and was told that only one is required per cabin as they only need one to be filled out per cabin because both will or should have the same opinions, problems, and etc.
Obviously a statement made by someone who has never been married. :D

Interesting: Here is the statement from the Celebrity Today of my recent cruise (emphasis mine)

In Celebrity's continued effort to Save the Waves, we are no longer delivering the Guest Questionnaire to staterooms. All guests over the age of 18 who have provided us with their email address will now receive an email invitation to participate in an online questionnaire on the day of departure.

sure looks like both people in a double stateroom should expect to get their own questionnaire if they have provided individual email addresses.

I was going to say the same thing. I experienced the same inconsistency with Royal Caribbean when they launched the same system back in December (and gave the same feedback).

It would be good if they had fixed their communications after this time...

• 4 weeks later...

Just found this thread, as I did a search wondering if anyone else had been having problems receiving the post cruise comment email.

We returned last Saturday from Eclipse, so I'm guessing that it probably won't arrive now.

How disappointing, as I know how important good comments can be for staff members.

Lou