The nuts have gone!

On a recent Adventure of the Seas sailing the welcome back basket had no nuts, trail mix or cheese & crackers :eek: Only some cookies and dried fruit :( Is this another cut back or was I short changed :confused:

I think you will find that it is due to nut allergy sufferers:)

Just back from the Indy. All we got was a bag of mini cookies. Nothing else. I used to think that being diamond had it's perks. Now I'm not a happy cruiser!

Such a small thing to lose your happiness over.:)

Happy sails (with or without our Diamond basket).

Kathy

The D+ "welcome back" gift is no longer a basket. It is a plastic bag with a small bag of almond and a small bag of shortbread cookies.

Choice of beverage still comes with it.

Just back from the Freedom and here's what we got. There was also 4 complimentary bottles of water this time in our cabin. We are D+

IMG_2668_zpsfb191ee1.jpg

IMG_2670_zpsa820e1b8.jpg

IMG_2666_zps6d12a01d.jpg

I liked the baskets that we got before and always reused them. We also liked the nuts/fruit, cheese ,crackers selection. Nothing went to waste with us. Keep them coming RC.

Edited by cruisnpat

Ive never got a welcome back basket before ?? how do you get one of these ?

You get them automatically starting with Emerald C&A status. The D+ ones have a few more items, although I believe the Emerald and Diamond guests get the same "basket".

Emerald and above get a welcome basket. ( At least this week. Who knows about the future.)

Thanks, I guess i wont be getting one for a few more cruises :D

I asked for water and got beer!

Then neither the steward or anyone around could get me an opener. On the transatlantic last year the beer bottle was actually partially opened and quite flat.

However still happy to get the wine ( one big and one small) and the snacks which are handy in the airports.

The Blue Ribbon Basket is the Diamond amenity. The White Ribbon Basket is the D+ amenity (Nuts, crackers, cheese and chocolate cookies).

Just got back from the Adventure transatlantic and received the basket, complete with nuts, cheese etc.

OK! Perhaps the nuts have not gone. Looks like I was mistakenly short changed since I am D+ but received the blue ribbon D version on this sailing. Didn't appreciate there was a difference in contents. Thanks for clarifying the situation ;)

On our last sailing in March this was waiting in the cabin. Yummy crackers and cheese +.

13414461733_65cc65976f_b.jpg

And this (I did not order the fruit as a Diamond Plus gift)

13414713224_fc96dd4e94_b.jpg

Then later in the week this was delivered

13414330354_00c41ec11d_b.jpg

Then this

13414400643_e52c65045c_b.jpg

All this was really way too much for us to eat!

:(.....by your heading I thought they had rid the CL of all those potted plant know-it-alls.:(

Very disappointed to be lured into such a boring thread with a sensationalized heading. :p Happy Spring Joe...finally. :D