Entertainment are full. What are my options

I had all my entertainment booked but my friends are also going with us but our sailing is in 10 days. They told me the entertainment is full so I was wondering what would they do

Thanks !!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I had all my entertainment booked but my friends are also going with us but our sailing is in 10 days. They told me the entertainment is full so I was wondering what would they do

Thanks !!

Assuming you are sailing on Oasis or Allure, go to Sutdio B as soon as you board and try to make reservations there. Deck 4, forward elevators.

Thanks !!

We did not make any reservations for any shows or restaurants and NEVER had a problem getting into ANYTHING.

Have a great time...:o:o:o

They hold back plenty of seats, unless you are trying to cram into the first showing of any particular show you should be alright. For smaller shows like comedy arrive early and wait in line. For the bigger production shows in the theater just show up; usually upstairs plenty of unused space.

We had a few reservations but it was never totally full and didn't seem like it would be an issue for those that didn't. Reservations are more about crowd flow and control and not having TOO many people in one place at one time. There are no tickets and as such it's really not as big a deal as it is made to be on here.

We prebooked all our shows on Allure but quite honestly, apart from the comedy show, would have been able to just turn up and get into any of them. I'm sure you'll be fine if you just book once onboard. The only one I would make sure to book is the comedy show as that was definitely oversubsribed.

Thanks !!

RCCL holds back some of the seating so there are always extra space you can reserve on board.

I think the complaint is regarding the reservations, not the entertainment.

Right, and people buy tickets for a specific show on a specific day when they go to New York. Most also make reservations for specific times and specific dates to eat for those vacations, too. The difference is that you probably get around that on cruises. Miss your Broadway show or a special ice show at MSG, and you are out of your money and reservation.

Having to do it on a cruise for a popular show in a small venue isn't a big deal.

To the OP- it's been a LOOONG time since I've seen the ice show totally full. You should be ok, anyway.

Edited by alfaeric

I did not read all your responses, but we were at a large table and no one knew about the Ice show. I told them to go to the Guest Relations/Pursers desk, and they all were able to get tickets. I would also suggest, even if you have tickets, to get there EARLY, that way you can pick out a good seat, but most of the seats are good anyone. We just got of FOTS Sunday, and that show is great, as MUST to see.:)