mini-golf on Marina?

avalong

Hi Folks-

I seem to recall reading on this site that the Marina had a 9-hole putting course of some kind. I couldn't find one on the deck plans. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

Couldn't see a deck 16 at all. There's an activities court on deck 15, but no mention of golf. I'm guessing they chose to only mention a few of the activities (bocce ball, shuffleboard, croquet). Is there also a small paddle tennis court?

Couldn't see a deck 16 at all. There's an activities court on deck 15, but no mention of golf. I'm guessing they chose to only mention a few of the activities (bocce ball, shuffleboard, croquet). Is there also a small paddle tennis court?

:confused:

That is strange when I click on the link then deck 16 it shows the Golf putting green at the front along with the paddle tennis

Edited by LHT28

That is strange when I click on the link then deck 16 it shows the Golf putting green at the front along with the paddle tennis

That is really strange. When I look at it there's no deck 16 (cue "Twilight Zone" theme here....)

LHT28:

OK, I googled "Oceania Marina deck 16," & up popped the schematic you described. Still strange that it doesn't appear (to me) on the Oceania website.

LHT28:

OK, I googled "Oceania Marina deck 16," & up popped the schematic you described. Still strange that it doesn't appear (to me) on the Oceania website.

Do you have pop-ups blocked in your browser ..that is only thing I can think of

It should show in one of the larger brochures as well

Good luck

Lyn

Yup, it's there. I used it along with trying to use the paddle tennis court. The paddle tennis can not be used on sea days as it is at the bow of the ship and the wind could be blowing at 30 or 40 miles an hour. The ball moves all over the place. No fun at all. Should be at the stern where it could be protected from the wind as Regent's Voyager is. Very poor design. :(:(:(:(

Yup, it's there. I used it along with trying to use the paddle tennis court. The paddle tennis can not be used on sea days as it is at the bow of the ship and the wind could be blowing at 30 or 40 miles an hour. The ball moves all over the place. No fun at all. Should be at the stern where it could be protected from the wind as Regent's Voyager is. Very poor design. :(:(:(:(

Awww. That's a bummer. We have lots of sea days on our itinerary & I was hoping to make use of the paddle tennis court. Oh well, we'll have to make do with the golf and EATING. :p

Awww. That's a bummer. We have lots of sea days on our itinerary & I was hoping to make use of the paddle tennis court. Oh well, we'll have to make do with the golf and EATING. :p

Golf is good, and eating is GREAT !! Best food at sea. :):):)

The course is a blast, complete with "rough" and OB. However, the first time we played my wife, putting with her camera strap around one wrist, somehow sank 7 holes-in-one and thrashed me...

The course is a blast, complete with "rough" and OB. However, the first time we played my wife, putting with her camera strap around one wrist, somehow sank 7 holes-in-one and thrashed me...

Well that's exactly what I've got in mind for my husband. :)

We played some competitive shuffleboard on our January Riviera cruise, and it was like a gale up fore most afternoons.

Shuffleboard is at stern of ship, mostly blocked from the wind. But still pretty windy up there.

The putting green has 9 holes configured like many miniature golf facilities . You can play 18 holes with each 9 with different setups.

Forgot to mention that on Marina next to the putting green is a golf net with a few clubs and balls. Pretty good for a little while. For whatever reason it does not show up in the book I have but it was there in Feb.