Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

My question is how is this going to be staffed? Do you think this counts as an activity and you have to sign a waiver (also do you have to for the water slides)? Are there going to be certain hours that its going to be open or will it be open 24/7. Just some thoughts.

I would guess due to the height and speed you'll go at it will be set hours but probably going later on into the night due to it being a dry slides. I would guess a waiver will be needed for all of them, just because...

My question is how is this going to be staffed? Do you think this counts as an activity and you have to sign a waiver (also do you have to for the water slides)? Are there going to be certain hours that its going to be open or will it be open 24/7. Just some thoughts.

You don't need a waiver for the water slides on the Liberty.

The big fish is on board! Ultimate Abyss is now even more scary! :D

320357c3ea7c70bd9b83898426d81fe0.jpg

Abyss is going to turn the bored walk into a Boardwalk :D

The only time the Oasis Boardwalk was bustling was prior to the Aqua Theater shows when we cruised her this past February.

Just announced: Delivery to RCI will be May 12th!

steamboats

Hi there.

Where have you seen this?maybe they'll squeeze in a sailing before the 20th. [emoji3]

Lloyd - I was just checking the Harmony photos on your Pintrest, The photo of the recent balcony cabin you added shows two balcony chairs (next to the sofa temporarily) that seem to be able to recline. If those are to be put on all/most balcony cabins that would be a great improvement from those on Oasis and Allure.

Hi there.

Where have you seen this?maybe they'll squeeze in a sailing before the 20th. [emoji3]

Yeah they will sail from where it's being built, to Southampton...

Is the 22nd sailing the OFFICIAL maiden voyage? Some TAs are selling the 7-night from Southampton to Barcelona as the maiden voyage, and the previous two as samplers. I'm confused. :confused:

Is the 22nd sailing the OFFICIAL maiden voyage? Some TAs are selling the 7-night from Southampton to Barcelona as the maiden voyage, and the previous two as samplers. I'm confused. :confused:

According to the recent press release announcing the delivery date May 29th is still called the maiden voyage.

steamboats