Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

I think Biker19 rides a rice burner

Oh no you didn't, you went there. :p

Biker, who was unsuccessful in selling his "rice burner" so the bike will be going with him on his transfer to the FLL area.:cool:

Oh no you didn't, you went there. :p

Biker, who was unsuccessful in selling his "rice burner" so the bike will be going with him on his transfer to the FLL area.:cool:

Always figured you for a BMW or something Italian. ;)

No worries, enjoy South Florida

Going off on a tangent a bit.. am I right in thinking central park is open air? And if so is there something similar to the royal promenade/esplanade that is under cover?

Yes and Yes. You can get virtually all the details for Harmony from her sisters Oasis and Allure.

Going off on a tangent a bit.. am I right in thinking central park is open air? And if so is there something similar to the royal promenade/esplanade that is under cover?

Central Park and Boardwalk are open at the top. Below Central Park, and covered by Central Park is the Royal Promenade.

There is a wide Royal Promenade which is fully enclosed which runs the length of the ship from the theater in the front to the dining room in the back. Then there is Central Park which is open air and is in the middle 1/3 of the ship and the Boardwalk which is also open air and is in the back of the ship.

The Ultimate as it looked today, May 3.

They will work on the exit area before installing the rest of the dry slides sections (re-installing in the case of the portside slide which was fully assembled before the last few sections were removed last week).

Thanks for those photos Lloyd!

As suspected...this will really change the passenger viewing experience in the Boardwalk and/or Boardwalk-facing cabins.

Likely some will like it and some not (as is always the case with changes).

I showed it to my wife and her first reaction was "Oh my gosh does that look cluttered and ugly!". Well that's one vote so far...holding off on my own perspective a bit longer.

Regardless, the viewing experience for the AquaTheater will forever be changed with the slides in that location. Passenger feedback overall will be interesting to see in the months ahead.

Regardless, the viewing experience for the AquaTheater will forever be changed with the slides in that location. Passenger feedback overall will be interesting to see in the months ahead.

I suspect many won't even notice. Many are first time cruisers, have never been on previous Oasis Class ships, or didn't know that BW balconies came with AquaTheater or ocean views.

I suspect many won't even notice. Many are first time cruisers, have never been on previous Oasis Class ships, or didn't know that BW balconies came with AquaTheater or ocean views.

We are very close to end balcony closest to aqua, deck 9 I think, wonder if will be able see aqua

anyone seeing any indication of show times , looking to book dinner reservations around these .

Entertainment is now available on the cruise planner.

not sailing till October , so nothing showing up yet ...any info on times would be appreciated ...thanks Padraig .

Sorry. Of course. I'm so occupied by the maiden sailing that didn't even cross my mind.

My times for the 4 dayer won't me much use to you I'm afraid.

no prob , look forward to hearing how you got on ...not long now ..enjoy .

Cheers.

I'm going to do some periscoping if anyone wants to watch.

Follow me, username

Papcx