Our Maasdam 11 night cruise with pictures

slabeaume

In the past I've tried to include a link to my blog with pictures of our cruises, but it must not be allowed there. So I thought I'd put it here in case anyone is interested in our views of St. Maarten, St. Kitt's, St. Vincent, Barbados, Martinique, St. Croix, Halfmoon Cay, and the Maasdam. Lots of photos above and below water. Here it is:

http://travelingwithsue.blogspot.com/2014/05/2014-april-11-22-maasdam-southern.html

Needless to say, we had a great time!

I feel like I have just been on holiday :) Wonderful photo's and review.

I will be on board Maasdam June 7th, she looks to be in good shape, some recent reviews were scary :eek:

Thank you for your "cruise story" I really enjoyed it.

Great report and photos! This was actually very helpful as we'll be on the Maasdam next month, in the port side cabin analogous to yours (last aft on Navigation Deck). Our first time on HAL ever, and looking forward to it!

Best,

Jeff

What a wonderful review, thankyou for sharing Sue and your photos are fanstastic. We are booked to go on the MS Ryndam this August and they appear to be very similar. :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Forums mobile app

Great review and pics. I have to agree that the desserts on the Maasdam on our cruise were really decent :D

Those pics deserve to be shared - I hope you will send in the cabin pics and whatever else you choose to pictures@halfacts.com (the link is in my signature).

Thank you for sharing with us:D

Great report and photos! This was actually very helpful as we'll be on the Maasdam next month, in the port side cabin analogous to yours (last aft on Navigation Deck). Our first time on HAL ever, and looking forward to it!

Best,

Jeff

That location turned out to be great. I noticed after our cruise, they changed the category on those rooms from an A to a BC. That had me concerned. After being on it, I'm wondering why it was changed. It sort of annoyed me, too, since we booked a BB guarantee and after our cruise it was a lower category. But now I wouldn't hesitate to book that category.

Great review and pics. I have to agree that the desserts on the Maasdam on our cruise were really decent :D

Those pics deserve to be shared - I hope you will send in the cabin pics and whatever else you choose to pictures@halfacts.com (the link is in my signature).

Thank you for sharing with us:D

I will be happy to send them to you.

Thank you for the review and pics! I did a similar itinerary on the Maasdam two years ago and am thinking of doing it again next year...love St. Kitts and St. Maarten (especially the "airplane beach") and that the ship stopped in St. Croix instead of St. Thomas. Your beautiful pics are making me eager to go!

Loved the photo of dinner al fresco on the Lido. I did that almost every night...very peaceful.