How Much Do You Really Print?

sjmbruce

I am looking at the documents in the cruise personalizer. Beside the boarding pass and luggage tags, what else do I really need to print?

Thanks!

That's all I print, together with port info it all add to a heavy enough stack without the extra princess info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Oy, excuse the auto correct ;)

I print everything and bring it with me. Do I need all of it? Nope. But I've been in circumstances when I was charged the wrong price for a tour, didn't have several different OBC applied, etc. Yes, you can access this info on your phone or tablet but often, the Passenger Services Desk needs a hard copy. Just showing it doesn't give them the documentation they need to fix something for you.

On the Diamond last year from Beijing, when I checked my account, I didn't have my FCC OBC nor my shareholder OBC, both of which had been confirmed. That added up to $400. Worth fighting for. I had all of my documentation, they made a copy and I had the OBC on my account two days later. Much easier to fix while onboard than after the fact.

Edited by Pam in CA

The boarding doc for each of us and some luggage tags (those you can print more of). Any confirmations (such as our Internet minutes). Another else that's info we might want to have, I'll copy to Word, condense down so there's less pages.

We bring along:

Copies of pre-booked tours to assure the price charged on board is the same as the price when booked

Private tour booking documents

Hotel booking documents

Documents that show OBC's and the Carnival Corp stockholder OBC

Any port maps, that we may wish to carry.

Copies of the first page of our passports

Paper copies of credit card information that we don't carry with us, but keep in the room safe.

We don't walk around with a cell phone when in port. That item stays in the cabin.

All this stuff goes into envelopes, with the critical document envelope carried in our carry ons.

I usually just print the boarding pass and luggage tags.

I save the current PDF of the Passage Contract, Cruise Answer Book, and Princess Insurance to my netbook and/or flash drive.

But if I am flying the day before--especially if out of the country--I make sure to print the pages with the emergency contact numbers for Princess and the insurance company.

and decided I didn't need it in the Barcelona Airport.on our first of two flights home

..threw it out stupid me.....then we got diverted to another airport and I didn't have the numbers....

I did not bring a laptop on the trip....nor did I access it on my iphone cause we were in Europe....

Bernadette

when I have had to make an insurance claim, they asked for the travel summary so i like to print it all out.

with the new website, I'm not sure where to look to print it anymore...must do more exploring.

I am looking at the documents in the cruise personalizer. Beside the boarding pass and luggage tags, what else do I really need to print?

Thanks!

That's all you really NEED to print. Anything else is optional.

LuLu

I only print the criticals, scan the rest and store it on my phone and on a thumb drive (not in the cloud).

If passenger services needs a printout for some reason I give them the thumb drive - they can get what they need (and I have a ton of promo flash drives so they can keep it)

Baggage tags/Boarding pass/travel summary.
That's what I print as well. If booked on a flight I bring boarding passes and airline locator numbers for check-in.

The Travel Summary now contains detail on Princess Excursions, Airplane bookings, Princess hotel bookings, transfers, and Onboard Credits applied. It also has shows insurance purchased if using Princess Vacation Protection.

I also bring the In Transit Emergency telephone number in case of flight delays.

Like others, I copy .pdf files of the Insurance coverage, Travel Summary, excursions (Princess and private), as well as port information on my laptop and Kindle for reference.

Not required, but I also bring a list of CC members from the Roll Call so I can remember to make personal contact with people of interest.