Whena re you sailing to Aruba and what Ship will you be on?

CoachTerry14

We will be in Aruba March 4th on the Carnival Destiny and agin on December 15th on the Celerity Constellation

03/95-Big Red Boat
02/99-Nordic Empress
11/00-Galaxy
07/02-Mercury
10/02-Majesty of the seas
03/03-Norwegian Sky
11/03-Century
02/04-Galaxy
10/04-Carnival Legend

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ineedacruise']I see a bunch of you on the May Voyager repo. I am on the one in November so where are all my cruise mates? The ship is full.[/QUOTE]

We just booked the November 18 repositioning to Aruba. Its not definite yet but I'm hoping!!!

Veendam Southern Caribbean - leaves out of Tampa, Fl. 11/26/05 - Returns
12/10/05 (:confused: Still cook the Turkey and home to trim a tree???? - What ever was I thinking of????) :confused:...... :eek: .........(HOLD) ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

No problem!....Just took care of inviting the whole gang!,.,.,..,( did not tell them that my TRUSTED TA already told me it is almost sold out already!):rolleyes:

Scheduleded for Aruba 12/06/05 (Tuesday) 7 AM - 3 PM.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='twocats']Leaving FLL on 4/27/05, only in Aruba for 5 1/2 hours(!) on 4/30. Is it enough to do anything??[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you like snorkling, beaching etc, take the tour offered by DePalm to their DePalm island. Decent lunch, nothing fancy but have heard great things about the island.

And of course don't forget to shop.. jewelery is a great buy in Aruba and you dock just a few blocks from the shopping district. I love KENRO, most things appraise much higher when you get them home to the US then what you pay for.

Travellers cheques, Visa cash are all accepted. I always leave Aruba with a little new trinket!!

Archived