Whena re you sailing to Aruba and what Ship will you be on?

CoachTerry14

Hi Stapley, you aren't alone my husband and I are going. My sister and her husband, my brother and his wife plus some of their friends a total of 13 of us. We are all from Ohio, where are you from? Have you signed up for the meet and mingle yet? We are all going down the day before and staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Are you going down the day before? We are looking for excursions have you found any?

Actually, I'm planning to embark at Aruba on the Carnival Destiny. I plan to fly to Aruba on January 8th, put in several days' worth of diving, then embark on the Carnival Destiny on January 14th. I've already made airline, hotel, and cruise ship reservations (the airline and cruise ship tickets are already paid for) and what I'm going to do now is try to stay healthy until after I embark.

I chose to embark at Aruba instead of San Juan because I wasn't able to find a reservation at a hotel I liked for a price I was willing to pay close to a dive operator in Puerto Rico. I've become more passionate about my scuba diving over the last couple of years and decided to dive my brains out before I embark. This way I get to put in at least ten dives before I embark and not have to worry about the risk of decompression sickness on a flight to the port or go home disappointed because I wasn't able to dive.

At least that's the plan...All I have to do is try to stay healthy. <g>

Actually, I'm planning to embark at Aruba on the Carnival Destiny. I plan to fly to Aruba on January 8th, put in several days' worth of diving, then embark on the Carnival Destiny on January 14th. I've already made airline, hotel, and cruise ship reservations (the airline and cruise ship tickets are already paid for) and what I'm going to do now is try to stay healthy until after I embark.

I chose to embark at Aruba instead of San Juan because I wasn't able to find a reservation at a hotel I liked for a price I was willing to pay close to a dive operator in Puerto Rico. I've become more passionate about my scuba diving over the last couple of years and decided to dive my brains out before I embark. This way I get to put in at least ten dives before I embark and not have to worry about the risk of decompression sickness on a flight to the port or go home disappointed because I wasn't able to dive.

At least that's the plan...All I have to do is try to stay healthy. <g>

I'm jealous, I've always wanted to go on the Billiance of the Seas and Celebrity's Infinity. Celebrity is such a great cruise line.

We will be embarking on our first Carnival cruise, aboard the Destiny. We will be in Aruba on January 15, 2005.

25 days left!

Hi:)
Sailing on Celebrity's Constellation out of San Juan....have a while to wait.....going on Dec 10th, 2005.....will be my 2nd time on this ship but my first time in Aruba:D ...seems to be a very popular place!

Hi:)
Sailing on Celebrity's Constellation....I have a while to wait though...sailing on Dec 10th, 2005 out of San Juan...2nd time on this ship but 1st time to Aruba:D
Seems to be a popular place!

Archived