HAL one week sale just announced

DaveOKC

Looks like some good On Board Credits - prices the same as before. On my 11 day cruise I get an extra $150 OBC (per cabin), so not bad IMO.

DaveOKC

Edited by DaveOKC

Dave did you get that on a new booking or an existing reservation?

New booking. But call and ask your TA. If you are before final payment, they likely will honor it for you.

DaveOKC

New booking. But call and ask your TA. If you are before final payment, they likely will honor it for you.

DaveOKC

My cruise was included in the 1 week sale....which goes through next week (called HAL.) We would get $300 OBC. I called my TA with the info. She was able to get the OBC added to our existing reservation without cancelling and rebooking (which we have done in the past without any problems.) It is always worth a try!

Karen

Just called to ask if I got the credit. Ron from HAL just said "If it's not online you don't have it, anything else I can help you with?" Grrrrrrr…. :)

Call HAL back right now and tell them that the offer is on their website right now for your sailing (I assume its June 28 New England correct?)! If he says no - ask to talk to a supervisor.

Since you just booked yesterday, they should honor it, or at least give you a free upgrade or some on board credits. The only issue I can see is that they may say that it is not for Canadians.

DaveOKC

Edited by DaveOKC

Call HAL back right now and tell them that the offer is on their website right now for your sailing (I assume its June 28 New England correct?)! If he says no - ask to talk to a supervisor.

Since you just booked yesterday, they should honor it, or at least give you a free upgrade or some on board credits. The only issue I can see is that they may say that it is not for Canadians.

DaveOKC

Hey Dave, I emailed HAL, my "personal cruise consultant" (the one that was on the letter I got a few months ago). Do you think I should wait till Tuesday when they return to work or call HAL now? Thanks :)

I had booked my cruise on the last one week sale. The price I paid was cheaper than the current price with some OBC as well. Am I still eligible for more? It is not Final payment yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I checked on the HAL website one of the segments of my cruise is listed on the special and it was quoted in Can$$$. How I wish HAL would anti up their specials for those of us who book early. I am not one to book late as airfares are difficult to get and expensive but it appears that some of the best bargains are closer to sailing date.

Hey Dave, I emailed HAL, my "personal cruise consultant" (the one that was on the letter I got a few months ago). Do you think I should wait till Tuesday when they return to work or call HAL now? Thanks :)

Since you booked last night, I would call HAL back today. Being that it is less than 24 hours since you booked, they might be able to do something about it.

I have not actually booked yet, so I am waiting until my PCC gets back to work (Monday or Tuesday).

DaveOKC

Since you booked last night, I would call HAL back today. Being that it is less than 24 hours since you booked, they might be able to do something about it.

I have not actually booked yet, so I am waiting until my PCC gets back to work (Monday or Tuesday).

DaveOKC

It was closed. :s

DaveOKC

Thank you so much for the advice! I called back this morning. Much more pleasant lady who said she would check. She checked and said there is now an onboard credit on there. Thanks again!!

Thank you so much for the advice! I called back this morning. Much more pleasant lady who said she would check. She checked and said there is now an onboard credit on there. Thanks again!!

Glad I could help. Every little bit helps.

Now, go to your HAL online account and use the View Payment option under your booking. It should show you the OBC.

DaveOKC

For some reason they had to give me a new booking number but I got it. With my shareholders obc I'll be rich by the time I sail :D;). Thx so much OP for the heads up.

Now lets hope that I get it for my cruise. I already have OBC from Future Cruise Deposit and a double up offer from that, so I hope I can combine all three. Plus $100 stockholders credit. That would be $650 for the cabin for an 11 day cruise - not bad!

DaveOKC

Now lets hope that I get it for my cruise. I already have OBC from Future Cruise Deposit and a double up offer from that, so I hope I can combine all three. Plus $100 stockholders credit. That would be $650 for the cabin for an 11 day cruise - not bad!

DaveOKC

Excellent. Hope you get it!

Glad I could help. Every little bit helps.

Now, go to your HAL online account and use the View Payment option under your booking. It should show you the OBC.

DaveOKC

Can't seem to find this...any hints,

Marilyn

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good for you. :)

Congratulations.

Can't seem to find this...any hints,

Marilyn

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you booked with a ta you will not be able to see if. If you just booked you likely won't be able to see it till tomorrow later in the morning.