Latest time to board Enchantment

How much to they enforce the boarding time on Enchantment. The ship leaves at 4:30 and RC states you have to be there no later than 2:58. Our flight gets in at 1:15 and we are only bringing carry on bags and hiring a town car from MCO.

If our flight is delayed we will be in trouble. Anyone else experience this ... Any advice?

thanks in advance!

How much to they enforce the boarding time on Enchantment. The ship leaves at 4:30 and RC states you have to be there no later than 2:58. Our flight gets in at 1:15 and we are only bringing carry on bags and hiring a town car from MCO.

If our flight is delayed we will be in trouble. Anyone else experience this ... Any advice?

thanks in advance!

You have virtually no margin for error. If you have any delay, they may not let you board. I'd find an earlier flight, or better yet, fly in the day before.

Edited by clarea

thanks in advance!

Bad idea

Boarding time is absolutely enforced. They won't even let you near the terminal. Advice? Change your flight or have a backup plan to get to the first port. Be sure to have passports or that's not happening either. Good luck.

thanks in advance!

Sure,your flight arrives at 1:15,but that does not mean that's the time you get off the plane............after you get off,you have to wait for the shuttle(train) to take you to the main terminal............then get yourself outside to find your towncar.

Too close for comfort,because they really do enforce the 90 mins cutoff......

Thanks for all your replies! This was the only way we could get there, I guess I was being way too optimistic! I didn't know they were so strict about it. It will be a big bummer to get there, see the boat, and not be able to board. Not sure what to do now. Thanks for your help.:(

Everything everyone has already said is right. the 90 ,mins before departure is mandated by BCP and not the cruiseline, the manifests have to be sent so they can be checked before the ship departs. There was a thread on here when the Monarch was sailing out of PC where a couple arrived a few minutes after the cut off and the gates to the port were locked and no access.

Uh. No.

You will not make it.

Fly in a day earlier, try to leave from a different airport or change your cruise if you can.

You'll have to hope your plane is on time...MCO is a BIG, though efficient airport, but you still need to ride the tram to the terminal, get OUT, find your transportation, GET there, get through security..

Chances are good that you'll miss the ship. It's a ship. The boats are the things that are ON the ship...if you're IN the boat, you're in trouble... :)

Edited by megr1125

I changed my flight, which was super expensive (almost more than the cruise itself!) but at least we know we're going! This is what I get for planning a last minute anniversary getaway!

Good decision!!:)