14 Day Round Trip Seattle Sept. 2015

Stratheden

We are seriously considering this for next year on the Statendam. I have looked on Halfacts and read about some of the cabins being noisy.

We would consider either a Visa Suite or a Neptune Suite but it would need to be quiet. How noisy is the Lido Restaurant.

I am leaning towards a Visa Suite above the shopping arcade.

I would really appreciate your thoughts and advice.

On the Statendam (on any of the S- or R-class ships) I would rather be under the Lido restaurant than over the shopping area.

The Lido restaurant is carpeted, and doesn't have a lot going on there at night. The shopping area is in the middle of an entertainment venue with music. Depending on who is playing there, the party can continue until after the normal midnight closing time.

We are seriously considering this for next year on the Statendam. I have looked on Halfacts and read about some of the cabins being noisy.

We would consider either a Visa Suite or a Neptune Suite but it would need to be quiet. How noisy is the Lido Restaurant.

I am leaning towards a Visa Suite above the shopping arcade.

I would really appreciate your thoughts and advice.

I would book soon as it may be the Statendam's last cruise for HAL. It's possible many more pax will be interested in that cruise now.

Stratheden,

A room under the carpeted area on the Lido should be a quiet choice, that is from 026 to BC 044, or 041 to BC 059.

We spent 28 days in 026, the only noise we heard from above was the occasional use of the vacuum cleaner.

Edited by erewhon