Complaint Resolved

geoherb

Back in March on our Ruby Princess cruise, we had a problem with a shore excursion not living up to its description. I tried to resolve the complaint with the shore excursion desk on the ship, but the shore excursion manager wrote me a letter saying he was unable to resolve it since he had not been able to contact the provider of the shore excursion.

I emailed Princess's customer relations after the cruise. I received a call back from a rep a week and a half later. When I talked with the rep, she agreed that we had not received what was promised and agreed to refund 50 percent of the cost (which is the amount I had requested).

The credit showed up on the credit card statement I received in the mail today. It posted to my account a couple of weeks ago, which was about five weeks after I had talked with the customer service rep. I'm glad that the issue is resolved.

Back in March on our Ruby Princess cruise, we had a problem with a shore excursion not living up to its description. I tried to resolve the complaint with the shore excursion desk on the ship, but the shore excursion manager wrote me a letter saying he was unable to resolve it since he had not been able to contact the provider of the shore excursion.

I emailed Princess's customer relations after the cruise. I received a call back from a rep a week and a half later. When I talked with the rep, she agreed that we had not received what was promised and agreed to refund 50 percent of the cost (which is the amount I had requested).

The credit showed up on the credit card statement I received in the mail today. It posted to my account a couple of weeks ago, which was about five weeks after I had talked with the customer service rep. I'm glad that the issue is resolved.

Good! :)

We had an excursion on the Emerald that we were disappointed with. We went to the shore excursion desk and spoke to them. They agreed right away that we had not received what we had booked and credited our onboard account with a partial refund, which was what we had suggested. We were pleased with their handling of the situation. Good customer service.

We were on the Diamond in Puerto Villarta Mexico and took the worst excursion on the Pirate Ship! It was rated safe for all ages but it wasn't! You had to get on the pirate ship in the middle of the bay from a small boat and you had to jump up onto a plank! It was NOT safe for any age! We got 50% of our money back and when we returned a year later, we notice they were boarding the pirate ship from the dock! A much batter case!