Cookies!!!

I am going on the Adventure in July and am already getting excited for the promenade cafe cookies (yes very sad I know)... If anyone has photos or details of current flavours, please post to satisfy my cravings before I go.

Beware - it is very difficult to find real (not sugar-free) chocolate chip cookies. If you find them, you better hoard them because you won't see them again!

I love the coconut Ranger cookies! To my dismay they were not available on our March 29 Explorer to the Bahamas however they were available on the next leg of the B2B to Bermuda. Go figure:confused:

Beware - it is very difficult to find real (not sugar-free) chocolate chip cookies. If you find them, you better hoard them because you won't see them again!

Here is what I learned about how to get the chocolate chip cookies (not sugar free variety).....ask for them at dinner....on the first night, you may not get them. Tell the waiter that you would like them each night for dessert....viola, each night a plate of 6 appears for me....I enjoy one with my after dinner coffee and then fold the rest in a napkin and take back to my cabin as 'for laters'

I don't want the sugar free variety, even though those are decent....I want the real ones.

Here is what I learned about how to get the chocolate chip cookies (not sugar free variety).....ask for them at dinner....on the first night, you may not get them. Tell the waiter that you would like them each night for dessert....viola, each night a plate of 6 appears for me....I enjoy one with my after dinner coffee and then fold the rest in a napkin and take back to my cabin as 'for laters'

I don't want the sugar free variety, even though those are decent....I want the real ones.

Great idea, you have made my wife very happy! Thanks!:D

Great idea, you have made my wife very happy! Thanks!:D

You have provided many of us with valuable information about cruising and Royal....if I can with this one little tip, make your wife very happy......I am THRILLED!

Triple Chocolate Chunk would be just fine for me also.

I love the coconut Ranger cookies! To my dismay they were not available on our March 29 Explorer to the Bahamas however they were available on the next leg of the B2B to Bermuda. Go figure:confused:

omg....those are my all time favorite cookies.

that and the Austrian Strietzel Breakfast bread. Last cruise, they didn't have the cookies at the regular buffet, however, I did find them back in the solarium.

I found out where they buy the cookies, but, you have to buy them buy the case, which were like several hundred at a time.

I did find a recipe and have made both the Coconut Ranger cookies and the bread.....now...I have them all the time.!!!

that and the Austrian Strietzel Breakfast bread. Last cruise, they didn't have the cookies at the regular buffet, however, I did find them back in the solarium.

I found out where they buy the cookies, but, you have to buy them buy the case, which were like several hundred at a time.

I did find a recipe and have made both the Coconut Ranger cookies and the bread.....now...I have them all the time.!!!

Can you share? PLEASE???:)

I finally got my Coconut Ranger Cookie fix in April after going without for nearly 4 years!! :eek:

Now I have to wait until April again! Don't know if I can stand it!:D

I would love to have the recipe for the cookies. Where did you find it?

A woman after my own heart. There's nothing better than sitting on the balcony and enjoying these wonderful cookies with a glass of milk!!

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

Can you share? PLEASE???:)

I finally got my Coconut Ranger Cookie fix in April after going without for nearly 4 years!! :eek:

Now I have to wait until April again! Don't know if I can stand it!:D

I am with you! I love the Ranger cookies and would love the recipe, most importantly I have to wait almost 2 years to get mine!

I am going on the Adventure in July and am already getting excited for the promenade cafe cookies (yes very sad I know)... If anyone has photos or details of current flavours, please post to satisfy my cravings before I go.

We were on the Adventure in March and THERE WERE NO COOKIES!!!! None in the Cafe Promenade or the Wind Jammer. There were some SF choc chip in the Jammer but that was it. We were very upset!

I am with you! I love the Ranger cookies and would love the recipe, most importantly I have to wait almost 2 years to get mine!

I'd love to have it as well - willing to share my flourless chocolate cake recipe in return.

I noticed that on the Oasis there 2 weeks ago. they never had regular chocolate chip cookies and if they had the sugar free ones they were hard as a rock. I did enjoy the Cocount ranger cookie though

id love to try to make them cookies

Edited by trev71