Suspicious email from Celebrity for a survey

clojacks

I received a weird looking email from Celebrity (supposedly) today to take a survey for a "very select group of Celebrity" guests about recent promotions. I've only sailed with them 1 time! It is from Kumar Insights? Anyone else get this recently?

one google search for Kumar Insights...

http://www.kumarinsight.com/kic/index.htm

Kumar Insights is a full service global marketing research firm working with some of the largest multinational companies in the US and around the world.

Travel & Leisure/Advertising/Healthcare/ Technology/Consulting Accounts

AEGLive

Caesar's Entertainment

Canon, Inc

Celebrity Cruise Lines

EuroRSCG Worldwide

Glaxo SmithKline

GO, LLC

Grey Advertising

Jack Black Fragrances

The AND Group

WSL Strategic Retail

Kumar Insights works for clients in various sectors including the following primary disciplines: Restaurants/Food & Beverage, Entertainment, Advertising, Personal Care, Healthcare, Technology & Consulting.

One of their clients is Celebrity Cruise Lines.

bosco

I took the survey as well, but mine did ask for personal information towards the end. I wonder if it was based on my answers or my choice of selecting the alcohol package when booking!

I took the survey too. The stuff at the end was the standard demographic questions. No names, addresses, etc.

Deleted mine.

I feel that Celebrity should know how popular the promo is by the success of it without having to have a survey.

🍸🍺🍻

True I guess, but some of the questions where about the WHY and how it did influences our decision.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I always hate it when I don't remember things when doing a survey. NCL offered me a drink package shortly after I booked with Celebrity. I would have been really torn since we were contemplating a Haven room or any room with a tub! Celebrity suites were much more expensive so we didn't consider them.

Deleted mine.

I feel that Celebrity should know how popular the promo is by the success of it without having to have a survey.

🍸🍺🍻

Selling a large quantity does not make it successful in the eyes of a company that wants to learn from both success and failure...there is a reason for both.

They clearly sold a lot and, based on Cruise Critic popular opinion, botched the drink package.

At least give them the opportunity to try to get better.