Good Customer Service

Daisyloo

Hal is generally pretty quick getting the obc applied. Princess is brutal (although I'm sure I'm be told I'm wrong):D.

Super impressed with HAL. But to be honest, have not had any problem with Princess either. But they weren't this quick, I know.

Super impressed with HAL. But to be honest, have not had any problem with Princess either. But they weren't this quick, I know.

Seems that I always wait anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months with Princess and that is usually after following up with them. That's just wrong.

Seems that I always wait anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months with Princess and that is usually after following up with them. That's just wrong.

I fax it to Princess and get credited between 24-72 hours. Celebrity is usually within 24 hours.

I have never looked into this so would appreciate help to learn what it is about. Can someone explain how this works? And, as I am Canadian, does it apply to me? Can the benefit (whatever it is) be applied to an existing booking (i.e., if I do whatever is needed now, will it benefit my booking for Oct or just new bookings going forward)? Thx for helping me understand all of this!

We got a quick response for our cruise in Dec., 2013, too..................but found out that it was never actually applied to our account. I had the confirmation with me, but the Front Desk was helpless to make it right, so I had to deal with Seattle when we returned--and what a mess that was--simple case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. I was pretty angry about it.

Make sure you check your invoice(s) before departure and if it's not there, contact Seattle again. Check your account when you get ON the ship, and hound them daily until it's fixed. If it's still missing the final night of your cruise, the ship's CS can't fix it....

I have never looked into this so would appreciate help to learn what it is about. Can someone explain how this works? And, as I am Canadian, does it apply to me? Can the benefit (whatever it is) be applied to an existing booking (i.e., if I do whatever is needed now, will it benefit my booking for Oct or just new bookings going forward)? Thx for helping me understand all of this!

It should apply to you as a Canadian - I do not see why not. The link below shows the amounts in different currencies, so I assume it would.

The amounts vary on the cruise lenght.

It is for all booking but you must apply for each (follow the directions EXACTLY). Apply after final payment but at least 30 before you sail is my advice.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Edited by DaveOKC

Yes, Canadians do qualify. I've gotten a lot of obc. If you cruise often it's great.

Yes it's good for Canadians too. If you were to buy 100 shares of CCL now, yes it can be used for your cruise in October, and any future cruises on any of the lines owned by Carnival. You just have to fax them proof of ownership of the required 100 shares and they will apply the OBC to your account. I think you have to have that proof to them a few weeks prior to the sail date. We bought our stock about a year ago. We have had $350.00 in OBC so far. We have 2 cruises booked for this year: that will be another $350.00 this year. To us it is a great investment!