BOGO sale but already booked

Can I get it cheaper now if I booked thru them? other thing is I have a handicapped room and all the others are booked for this cruise.

Give RCCL a call. If you booked directly with them and final payment is not yet due, they will refund you the difference. Ask to be put on a waitlist for the type of room that you really want.

Give RCCL a call. If you booked directly with them and final payment is not yet due, they will refund you the difference. Ask to be put on a waitlist for the type of room that you really want.

No, we need a handicapped room but if they cancel and rebook then we wont have it will we?

No, we need a handicapped room but if they cancel and rebook then we wont have it will we?

So don't cancel. We were booked already and when the current sale started, we called our agent and got the new lower price. We didn't cancel our booking. You should log on and do a mock booking though, depending on when you booked and what discounts were applied then the sale may or may not be cheaper than what you originally got.

Give them a call. They will reprice your current reservation for a nice savings as long as the original price you paid hasn't increased significantly. I had all of my current reservations repriced and saved over $1700.00

Isn't CC GREAT!!!!:D

It sure is! I booked at the beginning of the BOGOHO sale and thought the price was good. When the WOW sale started, I read that a lot people who had already booked were able to get the OBC from the WOW sale. I called our Royal agent and got the $200 onboard credit yesterday! I'm a happy camper... or happy sailor! :D

It sure is! I booked at the beginning of the BOGOHO sale and thought the price was good. When the WOW sale started, I read that a lot people who had already booked were able to get the OBC from the WOW sale. I called our Royal agent and got the $200 onboard credit yesterday! I'm a happy camper... or happy sailor! :D

They will tell you that they will honor lower prices until final payment is due. We took a Celebrity cruise a few years ago and they had a fire sale two weeks prior to sailing. I figured that it sure couldn't hurt to ask, so I gave them a call. They said they couldn't refund what I had been paid, but gave me the difference as onboard credit ($1800!). When I was checking in at the pier and laughing about how I was going to spend all of that (I am not a shopper or gambler) the nice lady at the counter told me that if I was left with a credit balance on my account at the end of the cruise that they would refund my credit card. I burnt through all but $400 which did in fact show up as a credit on my card two months later!

They will tell you that they will honor lower prices until final payment is due. We took a Celebrity cruise a few years ago and they had a fire sale two weeks prior to sailing. I figured that it sure couldn't hurt to ask, so I gave them a call. They said they couldn't refund what I had been paid, but gave me the difference as onboard credit ($1800!). When I was checking in at the pier and laughing about how I was going to spend all of that (I am not a shopper or gambler) the nice lady at the counter told me that if I was left with a credit balance on my account at the end of the cruise that they would refund my credit card. I burnt through all but $400 which did in fact show up as a credit on my card two months later!

:eek: WOW.. That sure is a nice onboard credit. :D Glad you were able to make a good dent in it! I knew I could get price drops until final payment but I didn't think I'd get the OBC but the more I thought about it, I figured I could cancel and rebook (at the same price) and get the OBC so I decided to ask and of course, it was no problem! ;)

I booked a BOGOHO cruise a month ago for $3025-. The new BOGOHO has the cruise listed for $3205- + $200 OBC. Can I get the OBC with my old booking. It's not worth rebooking for a $20- saving. Does anyone have experience trying to do this? Thanks for your help.

I booked a BOGOHO cruise a month ago for $3025-. The new BOGOHO has the cruise listed for $3205- + $200 OBC. Can I get the OBC with my old booking. It's not worth rebooking for a $20- saving. Does anyone have experience trying to do this? Thanks for your help.

If you rebook to take advantage of the OBC, they will rebook it at the current price. Luckily, my price was the same as when I booked a month ago, so I was able to get the OBC . There was another thread a few days ago where somebody had called Royal for the same deal and that's what they were told. Mind you, I've heard that you can call twice and get two different answers so if you feel lucky, go for it! ;)

Not if you are in a balcony and getting the C&A balcony discount that's offered to Platinum & higher. If not, or if you're in an inside or OV, then yes. I did that a couple of days ago.:)

You were able to keep your prior rate AND the WOW OBC?

You were able to keep your prior rate AND the WOW OBC?

Yes.. the price of our cabin has not changed so we were able to get the WOW OBC. :) If our cabin had increased in price, I wouldn't have bothered calling.