Favourite food?

Fog123

Oh that sounds yummy. I hope I see that on a menu. My husband and I are already planning on seeking out the beloved bread pudding as well.

I'm working up an appetite for next week. I stopped my meds tonight so my tummy should be happy by Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I hope your tummy cooperates and you have an awesome cruise - with lots of tasty yummy goodness :)

I know it's all very subjective, but I love eating, and love trying food recommended by others. I do have a sweet tooth but other than turnips will east most things.

What are your favourite "can't wait to get back on the ship so I can have..." foods?

Creme Brulee is at the top of my list and DH will be after a club sandwich.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Raisin buns; any cookie:D

Split Pea Soup .... because that would mean I was cruising in Glacier Bay Alaska !!! :):)

I agree. :) I love their Dutch Pea Soup even when not sailing Alaska. They used to offer it at least once on all cruises but I'm not sure they still do.

Veal Chop - Pinnacle Grill

Northwest five onion soup - Pinnacle Grill

Melodie, was the veal fork tender? I did a private excursion last month in Seward and it included a hot lunch of Prime Rib, Salmon & King Crab. The Prime Rib was beautifully seasoned and very, very tender. You could cut it with your fork. Made the HAL prime rib seem like dog food. The day of the tour was first day of the southbound cruise, therefore prime rib night. Needless to say I passed.