Taxi from Copenhagen cruise port at 4am.

We will be onboard Eurodam (Holland America) this summer. The ship will be in port at Copenhagen

Nordhavn: Quay C330 Oceankaj

for 2 days. However on the 2nd day we need to disembark the ship at around 4am inorder to catch a flight at 6am.

I think it will be a problem for us to find a taxi at the port at that time. What can we do?

Thanks.

We will be onboard Eurodam (Holland America) this summer. The ship will be in port at Copenhagen

Nordhavn: Quay C330 Oceankaj

for 2 days. However on the 2nd day we need to disembark the ship at around 4am inorder to catch a flight at 6am.

I think it will be a problem for us to find a taxi at the port at that time. What can we do?

Thanks.

Have you called HAL yet to ask about the airport transfer? When I called the other day, she said that they will make sure to get you to the airport whatever the time of the flight. Of course, I was calling about a 10:00 flight so it may be different for a flight that early. She said the bus would leave at 6:30 for flights between 9:00 and 10:00. It takes 30 minutes to get to the airport, and she said you need to be there at least 2 hours before your flight. With a flight as early as 6:00, there might be a comfort level in booking the HAL transfer if they run that early in the morning.

You might consider staying out by the airport if a hotel is available.

Agree totally. The Hilton is directly across the street from the airport...one block walk. Expensive, but nice hotel, and would be a very easy way to go.

Far easier and far fewer possible complications.

Edited by CruiserBruce