whats your favorite dessert onboard RCI?

I have to say, we are cruising RCI Enchantment in a few weeks after our last two being on Carnival. I'm hoping to find something as good as warm chocolate melting cake!! I have it every night after dinner on carnival!! Lol

I love the WCMC.....I wish all the lines had it. But then I would never fit into my clothes...:eek:

I love the Warm Melting Chocolate Cake on Carnival. I also had it every night.

Now an RC I used to like the sugar free key lime pie until they changed up the recipe, now I don't care for it as much. I do like their apple strudel, and strawberry soup with a dip of vanilla ice cream in it.

My wife loves chocolate everything! However, when we cruise she will bypass on it for Key Lime Pie.

I am just like your wife! Self confessed chocoholic but when I see Key Lime Pie I get distracted by it :D

Edited to agree with posts above - the chocolate sensation wasn't that great.....

My favourite when it comes to looks was the "Yule Log" at Christmas (with the Baked Alaska a close 2nd for aesthetic value but doesn't rate in the taste department!)

WP_20131221_22_07_12_Pro.jpg.90be7a5a926d57e45e1b3ab4bbed5366.jpg

WP_20131225_21_29_25_Pro.jpg.d6c681b9e10b89b3073ae47a3fcf797a.jpg

Edited by madelk

I have to say, we are cruising RCI Enchantment in a few weeks after our last two being on Carnival. I'm hoping to find something as good as warm chocolate melting cake!! I have it every night after dinner on carnival!! Lol

Sorry, NOTHING on RCI compares to the Carnival warm chocolate melting cake, NOTHING!

I had forgotten about the Grand Mariner Souffle. It is my favorite in the dining room.

We used to like the fruit tart in the windjammer on the first day but, like the honey stung chicken, it has been gone bye bye. :(

Tim

Before I had to be gluten free there never was anything,now that I have to be gluten free the only thing I got was cut up fruit how boring! Carnival is wonderful in all its desserts and their gluten free cakes and desserts are so good!

Warm mud pie in the Windjammer. I even put vanilla sauce on mine! :D

On one of my RCCL cruises I had a dessert called "Japonese" in the Windjammer, I have looked for it on all my RCCL cruises ever since and haven't found it.:( I'll be looking for it on Radiance in August;).

Edited by Lorey2007