OBC from TA

poloxgirl

Does anyone know when your OBC from your TA should show up in your cruise personalizer? Thanks!

if you sign into princess and go to your personalizer for your cruise and click on payments & credits and any obc should be there

Does anyone know when your OBC from your TA should show up in your cruise personalizer? Thanks!

OBC from your TA won't show in your Personaliser. I think there's even a statement on the credits section in the personaliser that says that. It will be waiting in your stateroom when you board in the form of gift cards representing OBC. It will be in your onboard account when you board..

I just checked my travel summary and I don't see it listed there. So there's no way to confirm that I received the OBC from my TA until I get on the ship? I would think that it should be listed somewhere.... :confused:

OBC from your TA won't show in your Personaliser. I think there's even a statement on the credits section in the personaliser that says that. It will be waiting in your stateroom when you board in the form of gift cards representing OBC. It will be in your onboard account when you board..

if i go into my personalizer for my upcoming cruise and click on payments & credits i get this

Travel agents promotions

Onboard sales promotions (using an FCD)

amount is showing to me for the FCD plus TA's obc

Edited by rkmw

OBC from your TA won't show in your Personaliser.

It did not use to, but starting earlier this year it now appears.

The only OBC that will not appear in the Personalizer now is gift OBC because the giver may want it to be a surprise. This applies even if you are buying gift OBC for yourself.

It did not use to, but starting earlier this year it now appears.

The only OBC that will not appear in the Personalizer now is gift OBC because the giver may want it to be a surprise. This applies even if you are buying gift OBC for yourself.

Hmmm.. I wonder if it's the way my TA credits the OBC because it wasn't listed for my April cruise and it's not showing on the two cruises I have booked..

Hmmm.. I wonder if it's the way my TA credits the OBC because it wasn't listed for my April cruise and it's not showing on the two cruises I have booked..

Shows in the "Payments & Credits" section

Onboard Credits for this Booking Credits are in U.S. Dollars (USD)

............................................. 1st pax 2nd pax total

BookingTravel Agent Promotion $xx.00 .. $xx.00 .. $xx.00

Edited by caribill

I think it pays to get some kind of written confirmation of any and all OBCs. We had a problem once but did have the confirmation. It took until near the end of the cruise to get it resolved.

P.S. It was not on Princess.

My T.A. OBC appears on line in the Princess Cruise Personalizer under the Payment & Credits tab as Travel Agent Promotion. It also appears in lump sum as part of all OBC's on the Princess Booking confirmation- Passenger Copy. Some T.A.'s provide OBC's close to the sailing date, so maybe they haven't informed Princess yet. Other times OBC's are provided as on board gifts where you get a gift card when you board. These may not be shown. Ask you TA if they informed Princess of the OBC. If they have it should appear as stated above.

We are just off the Golden 2 weeks ago, and had OBC from our TA. She purchased a small amount right after week booked, which showed in the personalizer from day 1. The remainder she applied 2 weeks before our cruise, and it never showed in the personalizer. I was a bit worried about it, and took my printed invoice from the TA just in case. It was posted to our on board account the first day.

So I guess it's hit or miss on whether/when the TA OBC is in the personalizer. I would take whatever printed verification you have from the TA just in case.

We also had OBC from our Princess Visa, and it never showed in the personalizer, but if you print the 'travel summary' PDF, it shows there under 'other services'. Kind of weird how the OBC is all over the place in their system.

I just checked my travel summary and I don't see it listed there. So there's no way to confirm that I received the OBC from my TA until I get on the ship? I would think that it should be listed somewhere.... :confused:

Mine doesn't show on Cruise Personalizer either. It is listed on my confirmation from my agent so I print that and bring it with me. I've never had a problem with an OBC from my ta in the past; it's always been on the folio. I don't know if it was there from the first day since we usually don't check the folio for the first few days.

I questioned this with our TA because a very small amount was showing as TA credit, instead of the $400 per cabin we were expecting. He told me that the balance would be added shortly before sailing for a reason connected to buying OBC with commission that I didn't really understand. He told me to take a print out of the agreement with the figure showing in case of any discrepancy, but didn't anticipate any problem.

Sheila

When I talked to my TA about this she said it would show up on final payment. We will also get a letter conforming the credit:)

Have a great cruise, Sandy

:) It's exactly where other people have said it will be, under Payments and Credits.

:) It's exactly where other people have said it will be, under Payments and Credits.

Not on mine..

For my upcoming October cruise all it shows is Military Benefits and Onboard Sales Promotion. Too soon to add Shareholder..

For my Panama Canal cruise it shows Military Benefits, Travel Agent Promotion and Onboard Promotion. It only lists $60 under Travel Agent Promotion where the Invoice from my TA lists $570 of OBC.. Also too soon to add Shareholder..

Every cruise I have booked is showing all credits thus far; military, TA and FCC. Loyalty credit never shows. And when I submit shareholder that always shows too. I take a printout of the personalizer entries, but there's never been a dispute. I don't understand why some of you are having trouble, since when they instituted this new system a few months ago it has been utter perfection.

Our military, TA and Future Cruise credits are all posted for our upcoming cruise in December. The loyalty credit is not shown--we get it when we board the cruise.

The TA credit is listed as "onboard credit promotion"; the future cruise credit is listed as "onboard sales promotion"; and the military credits are listed as "military benefits".

Edited by PrincessNancy

Our TA promotion credit is not showing up either , but I will give them a call and ask for a email confirmation of the credit just to be sure. Thanks for this thread I thought I was the only one. :O

Cori