Post your "simply demented"/inexplicable encounters with Royal's IT department

That is wrong. They should call and have it fixed. Critterchick is right - they should have the same C&A status.

Thanks. Glad I read this and will have them call.

That sounds like the two C&A accounts somehow got de-linked, or were never properly linked it the first place. Our accounts somehow got de-linked last fall when the system made me 20 years younger and changed the month and day I was born, and my cruises stopped showing up on my list - but did show up on DW's. C&A had to get resolutions and IT involved to re-link all of the missing cruises:eek:

Wish something could make me 20 years younger!! :D

majority of who

People posting everyday on these forums how much the website/IT dept stinks.

I still think it's all these mock bookings bogging down system. :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Good news........with the help of RCI Executive Customer Service my 3 reservations were transferred to my TA today.

No so good news.......pricing on each reservation changed to today's pricing. 90 minutes on the phone with my TA and RCI and my reservations are now as they should be. :)

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Booked Liberty for next April, just me and my husband traveling. I'm assigned early seating for dinner, my husband is assigned late seating. IT has said they aren't sure how to fix it:confused:

Oh, dear, this one made me burst out laughing! :eek:

So sorry to find amusement in your awful situation.

Good luck!

Booked Liberty for next Aprl, just me and my husband traveling. I'm assigned early seating for dinner, my husband is assigned late seating. IT has said they aren't sure how to fix it:confused:

Oh, that! There is an easy explanation for that, you've been assigned to My Divorced Dining:p:p

Booked Liberty for next Aprl, just me and my husband traveling. I'm assigned early seating for dinner, my husband is assigned late seating. IT has said they aren't sure how to fix it:confused:

Wow, this is my first sailing with Royal and this is starting to sound a little scary to me....I dont know how something as simple as making a reservation for a couple in the same cabin dining togething yet getting two different dining times and then being told they dont know how to fix it?? very strange to me.....Hope they are able to fix it for you and you and your husband can enjoy dinners together.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Wow, this is my first sailing with Royal and this is starting to sound a little scary to me....I dont know how something as simple as making a reservation for a couple in the same cabin dining togething yet getting two different dining times and then being told they dont know how to fix it?? very strange to me.....Hope they are able to fix it for you and you and your husband can enjoy dinners together.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Well, for years I've been telling folks that the on board experience is MUCH better than the pre cruise experience. They won't actually make anyone dine at separate times,;) that's what's so demented about these problems, all of them they acknowledge are "their" IT problems and almost all can be straightened out for you on board, but they are annoying and time consuming! And the money and pricing ones can be downright scary,:eek: if you need to prove you are in the right, so save EVERYTHING you get related to pricing and and payments!

... if you need to prove you are in the right, so save EVERYTHING you get related to pricing and and payments!

Yes, every time a change is made I request an invoice by email. 50% of the time I don't get on, so I call back again and ask for the invoice. You have to have proof.