Crest WhiteStrips?

Jacy613

Funny, just this weekend I found four strips that I still had. Yes, I've used them and seen improvement. I'm saving these four and will use them right before our upcoming cruise.

Another method is to use a teaspoon of baking soda, a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, a half teaspoon of water, and a little toothpaste. Mix together and brush for two minutes. Do it once a week until you get the effect you want, then do it once a month for maintenance.

Speaking from personal and professional experience ( I'm a dental assistant ) I really like the crest advance whitening strips the ones in the blue box . They work just as well as the professional whitening I think and they are cheaper too.just remember that your teeth will probably become sensitive so make sure you use a sensitive toothpaste as well . Remember products don't work for everyone too , but I've seen a lot of people use them and have wonderful results

someone once told me " you will get sick of cruising " I just smiled and said " Only when I'm dead " 😀

I got a two week (14 day) sample of the Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Strips. My oldest son wanted them so I let him have them. That was two months ago and I completely forgot about them. Just the other day I noticed his teeth. They looked so much whiter and brighter and he had only used them for four days! He had previously tried the Crest White Strips but he didn't get the results like he did with the Rembrandt strips. HTH

I use the Crest Whitestrips and my dentist marvels at how much whiter my teeth are! Bear in mind that if you have crowns or caps, it will NOT whiten artificial tooth material.

Cheap, easy and effective!

I'm glad you shared this because my dentist told me the same thing. :D

My dentist said the same thing as a PP - that the Crest White Strips are just as effective as professional whitening, but a lot cheaper. He did a composite filling on one of my teeth and told me to use the white strips before my appointment so the composite would match. It was perfect! I use them about twice a year for maintenance. It's actually coming up on that time of the year so thanks for the reminder!

crzndeb - I use them as the manufacturer recommends (different products have different wear times) and I see improvement within 3-4 days.

I really like the Crest Professional Effects white strips. The ones that you leave on for like 2 hours. Those work well for me.

I also love the SuperSmile system! I bought it on a whim when I was watching infomercials (gotta love working the night shift) and I ended up really loving it. When I combined that system with the Crest strips, it was seriously the whitest my teeth have ever been. I need to start using it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, like the others, I have used them successfully.

Check the boxes and read them to compare, or read up on the products at the website. Some formulas are stronger than others and cost more. Some are 1hour express. Some are 30 minutes per day.

One thing that bothers me is that the bottom strip is smaller than the top strip. It's a shame because last time I checked, my smile included more of my bottom teeth than they are giving me product for. They used to be the same size, years ago. :( Oh well.

For a few years about a month before our cruise my wife and I used the strips with excellent results.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0034G3KCC/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last year we had our dentist custom fit the ones you put in your mouth as we found that longer term they are more cost effective and are easier to use.

Keith

Yes, like the others, I have used them successfully.

Check the boxes and read them to compare, or read up on the products at the website. Some formulas are stronger than others and cost more. Some are 1hour express. Some are 30 minutes per day.

One thing that bothers me is that the bottom strip is smaller than the top strip. It's a shame because last time I checked, my smile included more of my bottom teeth than they are giving me product for. They used to be the same size, years ago. :( Oh well.

hahaha I just realized that - I've been putting the longer strip on the bottom. Maybe I'll switch it up for the next few days and even it out.

hahaha I just realized that - I've been putting the longer strip on the bottom. Maybe I'll switch it up for the next few days and even it out.

LOL! Yes, well I have also switched them around so that my bottom teeth are approximately the same shade as the top ones. :) I figure it's usually your top teeth when you smile, but when you talk people can see your bottom teeth as well.

Funny, just this weekend I found four strips that I still had. Yes, I've used them and seen improvement. I'm saving these four and will use them right before our upcoming cruise.

Another method is to use a teaspoon of baking soda, a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, a half teaspoon of water, and a little toothpaste. Mix together and brush for two minutes. Do it once a week until you get the effect you want, then do it once a month for maintenance.

Laurie, thanks for this "recipe". I tried it on Friday night and my teeth felt so clean. It was a little runny so next time I'll try it without the water. Sure hope it works, alot cheaper than buying the strips.

You're welcome, I found it on Pinterest. It's funny, I remember years ago when I was a teenager, my aunt told me about using brushing with hydrogen pyroxide to whiten your teeth. It tasted so bad! This isn't so bad with the toothpaste mixed in for taste.