Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them

You can do it many ways, whatever suits you.

Cash with each drink.

Cash at the end of the cruise.

Go to Guest Services, ask for the gratuities form. There is a space where you can write "bar servers in the Diamond Lounge" and write a dollar amount.

That amount will be charged to your SeaPass account, and the staff will get the money.

:)

guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

Personally, we tip cash with each drink.

m

Does anyone know how these coupons work with the drinks package. When we sail with our sons - which we will do on Oasis in August - we usually buy them the beer package. If they want a drink which isn't included in that package (eg a gin and tonic at 7pm) will there be a conflict using a coupon which is preloaded on the card, when there is already a drinks package loaded on there :confused:

Does anyone know how these coupons work with the drinks package. When we sail with our sons - which we will do on Oasis in August - we usually buy them the beer package. If they want a drink which isn't included in that package (eg a gin and tonic at 7pm) will there be a conflict using a coupon which is preloaded on the card, when there is already a drinks package loaded on there :confused:

Seems to me that the bar staff will be able to figure out that there are both coupons and a drink package on a card. Maybe a word to the bar server when ordering a non-package drink to remind them about coupons.

Edited by clarea

I just called the C&A D+ number, and was told the rollout would be complete by 9/14/14.

I am on the Vision on 7/26 and 7/31, so I will keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone reports the Vision has started with the vouchers. Otherwise, I will report back from the ship when onboard.

Thank you to the OP for starting this thread!

They trialled the voucher system months ago on a few ships but it's now going fleet wide. So you did have the vouchers on the radiance?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No vouchers or drinks outside the DL/CL...

Columbia. Here too - "Famously Hot" is the new city slogan! (seriously)

Hope to sail with you one day.

M

My DD and family live in Columbia!!!!!!

Yes, hope to sail with you some day. Wishing RCCL or X would bring a ship in to Charleston Harbor for more than just a day stop!!! :)

Cheryl

I do not believe that she was correct.

There has always been a list of available liquors/drinks in the DL & CL. They are not changing that. They are only changing WHERE those drinks are available.

You could not get Guiness before. You still won't be able to.

You could not get virgin or alcoholic blender drinks before. You still won't be able to.

You can get a can of soda. I did so many times.

I have seen a sign in Diamond Lounges that indicate the 25% off rule. She just confirmed it. We'll see.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have seen a sign in Diamond Lounges that indicate the 25% off rule. She just confirmed it. We'll see.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm thinking you might have seen the sign set up in one of the lounges for the Diamond Event on a ship without a dedicated Diamond Lounge.

Considering that the last time the singular purpose of this thread was even mentioned was three pages ago, does anyone have any updates to add to the list????

Can anyone fill in the blanks or alter any dates I've collected so far...

Adventure -

Allure -

Brilliance -

Enchantment -

Explorer - 14th June 2014

Freedom – 13th July 2014

Grandeur -

Independence - 14th June 2014

Jewel -

Legend -

Liberty -

Majesty -

Mariner -

Monarch - No longer in the fleet

Navigator - 6th July 2014

Oasis - 5th July 2014

Radiance -

Rhapsody -

Serenade -

Splendour -

Vision -

Voyager -

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by orville99

Considering that the last time the singular purpose of this thread was even mentioned was three pages ago, does anyone have any updates to add to the list????

It will be done by 9/14/14 for all ships.

It will be done by 9/14/14 for all ships.

A) There is no way to know a hard implementation date - so your guess is as good as anyone's on that point, but more importantly

B) your guess is completely tangential to the purpose of the OP's thread, which was to chronicle the implementation as it occurs ship-by-ship, however

C) not nearly as tangential as the discussion of which drinks can be served where, whether to tip, whether the lounges will disappear, etc.

As I said in the title of my post - I know expecting any topic to stay on point on CC is futile, but just once could we at least try:rolleyes:

A) There is no way to know a hard implementation date - so your guess is as good as anyone's on that point, but more importantly

B) your guess is completely tangential to the purpose of the OP's thread, which was to chronicle the implementation as it occurs ship-by-ship, however

C) not nearly as tangential as the discussion of which drinks can be served where, whether to tip, whether the lounges will disappear, etc.

As I said in the title of my post - I know expecting any topic to stay on point on CC is futile, but just once could we at least try:rolleyes:

A) I called Crown and Anchor this morning, and the rep on the phone pulled up his internal notice and read it to me. "By 9/14/14".

B) It's not a guess: it's a quote, and

C) quite appropriate to this discussion.

D) You might want to refer to post #90.

Edited by pcur

I'm thinking you might have seen the sign set up in one of the lounges for the Diamond Event on a ship without a dedicated Diamond Lounge.

Yep, post #90 was informative as all get out:rolleyes:

A) I called Crown and Anchor this morning, and the rep on the phone pulled up his internal notice and read it to me. "By 9/14/14".

B) It's not a guess: it's a quote, and

C) quite appropriate to this discussion.

D) You might want to refer to post #90.

So in short, you have nothing constructive to add to the Original Post, only an "end date" quoted to you by a C&A rep. We all know how accurate their information is. Next time you're on the phone with your source, can you find out when the change will be implemented on Enchantment? We're on her in four weeks, and it would be really nice if you could tell us whether we will have coupons. (Which is essentially the reason why the OP posted in the first place - so people cruising before some mythological "fall roll-out" actually was completed would have some idea what to expect when they boarded.)

Yep, post #90 was informative as all get out:rolleyes:

So in short, you have nothing constructive to add to the Original Post, only an "end date" quoted to you by a C&A rep. We all know how accurate their information is. Next time you're on the phone with your source, can you find out when the change will be implemented on Enchantment? We're on her in four weeks, and it would be really nice if you could tell us whether we will have coupons. (Which is essentially the reason why the OP posted in the first place - so people cruising before some mythological "fall roll-out" actually was completed would have some idea what to expect when they boarded.)

Geeeze Orville, take it easy there!!!! :rolleyes:

Why don't you just call C&A and ask them yourself rather than jumping all over the posters on here.

An old saying:

"you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

Cheryl

You can do it many ways, whatever suits you.

Cash with each drink.

Cash at the end of the cruise.

Go to Guest Services, ask for the gratuities form. There is a space where you can write "bar servers in the Diamond Lounge" and write a dollar amount.

That amount will be charged to your SeaPass account, and the staff will get the money.

:)

Can you use the form for the Concierge? Do you get a voucher?