How quickly they forget

npb

I emailed Captain Club regarding 123go on our reservation. Received a reply that since we booked with TA, they could not reply. But since we have never sailed with them, I should know the benefits of Captains Club. We have been Elite/Elite plus for many years. Just last year they really appreciated us after we sailed from Sydney to Seattle. How quickly they forget.:eek:

I didn't take offense. Just thought it was funny since there is so much chatter on here about customer service and the appreciation emails that have been received.:)

The 123 doesn't show up in My Reservation and I was asking when and where it would show up.

Edited by npb

I agree they should have tried to answers your question. We hadhad the free beverage package on 3 previous cruises and have it on 4 upcoming cruises. It has been my experience that it initially can take a few weeks to show on the reservation. Then after it shows it will disappear for days and then reappear.

The magic of Celebrity's IT dept.

Ask your TA to provide you with a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation - Guest copy. That is what Celebrity has on record.

Edited by jelayne

There are many faults with the website and not all information immediately pops up.

I will log in and then when browsing thru the cruises it will want me to enter my Captain Club number and then want me to log in again. I have already logged in and my account has all of that info.

It isn't anything unique with Celebrtiy.

How many times do you call a number and you have to give them your whole life story on the menu before you get to talk to someone and then they ask you the same info that you have already entered?

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Npb

I had the same issue, I contacted my TA and they contacted Celebrity. I wrote the lady's name in case there was a problem. My TA and the celebrity agent assured me that even though it was not showing up on my ticket booklet, I would be receiving my 123go promotion

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok, you booked with a TA, right? But you want a question answered from someone else, right? What am I missing here?

I don't believe my TA has anything to do with Celebrity's website. She would not be able to modify My Reservation.

I don't believe my TA has anything to do with Celebrity's website. She would not be able to modify My Reservation.

You are correct in the fact your TA has nothing to do with the Celebrity website. But they do have everything to do with your reservation, booking, sailing, since you are booked as part of their group. Only the owner of the group can modify the booking, ie; your TA.