Majesty - Would You Do It?

Congratulations on booking the Majesty and Happy 20th Anniversary to you and your husband.

I love the Majesty - have only sailed on her once, but keep trying to go back but other cruises keep getting in the way. I love CocoCay and Key West. Stayed on-board in Nassau and I'm not a fan of that port at all. Ship was pretty deserted most of the afternoon so was great lazing by the pool and chatting to the staff.

Enjoy your cruise!

We went on the 4 day Majesty in January, 2013. Loved the itinerary, love sailing out of Miami, and we thought, overall, the ship was in pretty good shape. There were a few things that needed attention, like broken chairs in the theater but we enjoyed our cruise and would definitely do it again.

Sherri:)

WooHoo! We are booked on the Majesty! Can't wait! Just over two weeks away.

Congrats! We just celebrated our 20th by going out to dinner to a new restaurant that is located in a venue that we frequented while dating and stopped in at on our wedding night.

This will be much like you going back on a sister ship that is similar to your honeymoon ship.

Have a great time!