Cruise critic party

woody14h

Has anyone recently signed up for their respective cruise critic party and received a confirmation? 3 weeks and not being able to find out how many in the party plus never getting a confirmation after signing up 3 times. I think this link is missing. Of course, X isn't telling.

What a mess.

The link has been down for almost a month. If you reference at the beginning of this thread, you will note that they are aware of it and have contacted Celebrity. This is a great perk on board and one other cruise lines do NOT do. Cruise Critic and Celebrity Cruise lines were the first to organize this on board party. Hope the connection is fixed soon.

After many many many attempts I finally managed to sign up, but then somehow went back in and cancelled it because I got a notification on the screen that I had successfully CANCELLED my connections party reservation! Then I get an email confirmation that I had signed up for the connections party but I suspect that email went out before I accidentally cancelled it out! I tried to go back in and re register, but I keep getting a PAGE NOT FOUND after I submit all the info. Very frustrating. Tried to email too but no response. Someone on my Roll Call told me just to go to Guest Services and ask where and when the party is. I think a lot of people on the Roll Call have not been able to register, so who knows if everyone will even be there.

Edited by JandKMom

I signed up for my Cruise Critic connections party on June 21st and got a comfirmation email on June 22nd.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for registering for a Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party. We're excited to welcome you aboard and look forward to making every day another day, Designed for You!

This is to confirm that as of 22-June-2014, you have registered $$count$$ guest(s) for a Cruise Critic Connections party on SM departing 17-January-2015.

As a gentle reminder, for an official Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party to come to fruition, a minimum of 25 guests are needed. If your party reaches this minimum, you?ll receive a confirmation email from Celebrity.

Make it happen! Encourage others to be a part of the Cruise Critic Connections each time you visit www.cruisecritic.com. You can also check the message board for updates.

Thank you again for your registration.

Celebrity Cruises

Search for a Party

*Required FieldsYou may register for Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections on any Celebrity Cruises 7-night or longer sailing. Please note you may not have the opportunity to register on board.

* Ship

Celebrity Equinox

* Sail Date 10 November 2014 Submit Clear

As of 28-Jun-2014, 59 guest(s) have signed up for your Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Equinox departing 10-Nov-2014.

Try this link: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/getParty

Edited by wallie5446

You just never know what to expect when you look to see how many people have registered.

Ours said 42 which seemed to be correct. Then it said 59 which knowing the people on our roll call seemed to be correct as well.

Another cruise I looked at had about 28, then 58, then 2 and now it seems to be back to 29.

Now when I check ours its is back to 42. Crazy

Tried again today. Still not able to access even the amount of cruisers or get a confirmation. Maybe it is cruise specific. Our trip is Nov. 1 across the pond Silhouette. I had send X an email re. this 2 weeks ago. As usual no response. Hopefully by October it might be cleared up.

Tried again today. Still not able to access even the amount of cruisers or get a confirmation. Maybe it is cruise specific. Our trip is Nov. 1 across the pond Silhouette. I had send X an email re. this 2 weeks ago. As usual no response. Hopefully by October it might be cleared up.

Something is amiss! You have a large CC group!

As of 28-Jun-2014, 153 guest(s) have signed up for your Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Silhouette departing 01-Nov-2014.

Congratulations!

I tried today, but it wouldn't recognize my reservation number which I copied direct from Celebrity's site. I was able to see that only 10 had signed up for the August 29th. Solstice sailing.

Something is amiss! You have a large CC group!

As of 28-Jun-2014, 153 guest(s) have signed up for your Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Silhouette departing 01-Nov-2014.

Congratulations!

Which is why I don't understand ?

I have tried repeatedly to register and never receive an acknowledgement. Anyone have a email address to find out why. I'm sure it is a computer error by X.

I used the link above and it doesn't ask for my reservation number and I know I'm not signed in. The party is on but how does it know who I am? I registered a few days ago but no email.

re8e3evy.jpg

Edited by Pushka
z

A week or two ago, I was getting "maintenance" but then was able to register relatives traveling with us. Today our group on 12/13/14 Constellation went over the required 25 and I got a message saying that. So the system is working.

It finally let me join the group! Took 3 weeks & 5 phone calls. Website also wouldn't let me add the booking, it's a technical issue so open a ticket with IT & follow up! I think they were just sick of me!

Looking forward to our cruise, Chris!! Our party is officially over 25 guests!

-Alaina

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We didn't register till quiet late & had no confirmation but all we did was go to guest relations & they gave us 2 invitation cards without any hesitation.

That would be the easy way. Last resort. I wonder where they get their IT staff and if they speak English? There is no excuse for the monumental delay in fixes to the site.

That would be the easy way. Last resort. I wonder where they get their IT staff and if they speak English? There is no excuse for the monumental delay in fixes to the site.

Great question. I was never even able to speak with the IT staff, the person who answered the phone placed me on a brief hold while THEY spoke with IT. Crazy, huh? My last phone call was on Monday and it was fixed by Tuesday. I think it takes the right staff who finally puts enough pressure on IT. It's a coincidence that it was fixed after I called and not a moment sooner. My TA is the one who called and had the ticket opened.