Problem with Princess website

Kewz1

Is anyone else having problems with the Princess Cruise website? I'd like to get an idea of deposit amount/paid in full date. After choosing a stateroom it redirects me back to that same page.

I'm not looking to cruise for over a year so there is no urgency - just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this problem.

Thanks,

Kristen

I had no problem checking my booking or going through the process of looking for and booking a cruise although I didn't complete the contact info.

Generally, final payment is 75 days before sailing except for holiday and world cruises. There's no grace period so plan on making final payment ten days or a week before the calculated final payment date.

The small print for the Red, White and Blue sale says, "Final payment for bookings is due 75 days prior to departure on sailings 6-29 days"

I have had trouble since March where I have had to recreate my online account at least 3 times. Once I would recreate it, all my cruise information would appear, but I had to go through creating a user name (email address) and password at least 3 separate times so far. When I would try to log in, it would say I didn't have an account.

Seems like their site gets a little squirrely every now and then.

Well I see I am not the only one! I've tried the PC, Mac, and iPhone all to no avail.

I'm looking at the British Isles cruise for August 2015 so I'm not in any particular hurry. We won't be booking until September/October as we have other plans to confirm first. I'm assuming it will be fixed by then! ;):D

Thanks for the responses and happy planning!

Kristen

I seem to have found out why, for the past 2 weeks I have not been able to get Princess prices when I 'Google' Princess.

I phoned Princess, and after 10 minutes the rep. said 'Try Explorer'.

IT WORKED !!! Strange but true.

john

I seem to have found out why, for the past 2 weeks I have not been able to get Princess prices when I 'Google' Princess.

I phoned Princess, and after 10 minutes the rep. said 'Try Explorer'.

IT WORKED !!! Strange but true.

john

If you are getting weird results with Firefox you can often just clear your cookies and cache and things work fine after that. I'd rather do many things than use Internet Explorer...