Woohoo we did it! Booked on celebrity for the first time 2015

ginger123snaps

We are so excited! this is our first celebrity cruise! Any celebrity tips much appreciated! We are sailing aug 7, 2015 for the first time!

Welcome Aboard!!

We are so excited! this is our first celebrity cruise! Any celebrity tips much appreciated! We are sailing aug 7, 2015 for the first time!

we also booked with Celebrity this is our 2nd cruise and there is a thread started it is a Roll Call i am kinda new at doing things so with 2 of us please join us there you will be number 3 my name is Linda and DH is Mike

Edited by suecity

First time for Celebrity for us too. Just booked. Not quite sure what to expect, but looking forward to it

First time for Celebrity for us too. Just booked. Not quite sure what to expect, but looking forward to it

Our 1st cruise was in 1987, 1st Celebrity in 1994. 7 diff lines over the years. If your sailings are anything like ours have been, you will be hard pressed to go back to the others unless it is a really really great deal.

Please come back after your cruise and fill us in on how it was.

please join our roll call my name is Linda and DH is Mike our second on celebrity but first to Alaska

gingersnap123 and Evangaline ........Please join us....our rollcall is posted..... It's our first Alaska cruise too.... Pam & Gary Don't let my cruise bug scare you......

please join our roll call my name is Linda and DH is Mike our second on celebrity but first to Alaska
Edited by grammyprf

just join us....... don't let the cruise bug scare you! :)

Our 1st cruise was in 1987, 1st Celebrity in 1994. 7 diff lines over the years. If your sailings are anything like ours have been, you will be hard pressed to go back to the others unless it is a really really great deal.

Please come back after your cruise and fill us in on how it was.

Edited by grammyprf

Here s a tip.

There are many cruises available between now and Aug 7 2015. Book another cruise because after that cruise you will be kicking yourself for waitng so long.

Aug 7, 2015 is a special day. There is a famous hockey player that many love but I am sure more love to hate with that number, 87. He picked it becasue he was born on Aug 7, 1987. Plus 8 plus 7 adds up to 15. So your cruise may be designated as the Sidney Crosby Cruise.

Cruise on 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Hope to see you on our rollcal soon...

Great place to get information about cruising......always helps me out!

Does anyone know if there is a Lawn Club on the summit? I thought Celebrity was known for this.
Edited by grammyprf

Must be something in the air ! we just booked our first Celebrity cruise on the Silhouette . I've been reading some reviews on her, and everyone seems to have positive things to say ! Fingers crossed it all works out !

Read this report from a first time Celebrity sailing,

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2066224

Congrats. We were RCI fans but think that Celebrity kicks it up several notches. I think of X as RCI for adults. X is now our first choice.

I see you'll be on the Silhouette next March. We would love to hear your first hand account of life onboard ! It will all be new to us, I see there are a few restaurants to choose from, we usually go to MDR on Royal so it will be interesting to see what X has to offer. We have a Sky Suite booked so hopefully we will be well taken care of ! Thanks.