Woo -hoo ! We're going to Bermuda !

Ascott318

You are very lucky usually it is the other way around.

However how long is this cruise? Is it a 4/5 day?

Would a 4 day even be able to spend much te in Bermuda?

Apparantly rccl can do it in 5 days

Ah! I take it they expect Arthur will get in the way, eh? It will.

Not a bad choice! It should work out sort of well. Bermuda = GREAT!

One of, if not the best cruise I have ever been on was when our New York-Bahamas cruise became a New York, New England Canada cruise due to a storm down south. Of course, being close friends with the captain did not hurt. I was literally standing in his cabin after boarding when the president of the cruise line and he decided to make the course change. :cool:

Edited by loubetti

MAybe I will message John Heald and demand a ship on a stick ! 😂lol I'm thrilled ! Only going to Canada because it was free cruise and going with brother who owns his own business and can't get away for long . It's a special cruise for me as we don't get to spend much time together anymore .

I would love to hear from anyone that has been on a 4 day cruise. I hope you live cruise to the cuise port. I love to cruise but if I had to fly in or travel very far it would have to be on a seven day or longer. By the time you start having fun it is time to get off the trip.

In 2015 Carnival should consider scheduling some 4 day sailings to Bermuda from NY. They would sell much better than Canada and command higher fares. Since they would only be there for the day I'm sure they can find days when there is only one ship berthed.

Edited by NYcruzzer

In 2015 Carnival should consider scheduling some 4 day sailings to Bermuda from NY. They would sell much better than Canada and command higher fares. Since they would only be there for the day I'm sure they can find days when there is only one ship berthed.

for 2015, on Sunday to Tuesday the Norwegian dawn is docked and sometimes the explorer of the seas. Then on Wednesday to Friday, there is the Norwegian breakaway and celebrity summit

The only possible day to dock is on Saturdays.

for 2015, on Sunday to Tuesday the Norwegian dawn is docked and sometimes the explorer of the seas. Then on Wednesday to Friday, there is the Norwegian breakaway and celebrity summit

The only possible day to dock is on Saturdays.

Exactly why I said they can schedule some 4 day sailings. For Example

Thursday Depart NYC

Friday Sea Day

Saturday Bermuda 8-4

Sunday Sea day.

This itinerary could replace a few of the 4 day Canada Sailings. Additionally this would make a great B2B when coupled with an 8 night Carribean cruise pre or post Bermuda.

So glad we didn't book this cruise, because we eyed it for a while. We honestly love cruising to Canada and we pack much differently for it than we would the Caribbean or Bermuda (it was sleeting last year on our way to Halifax).

I wish they'd put the 5 day Canadian cruises back into the summer schedule instead of doing them after school in back in session--it's what we used to do the week after school let out in June.