Transportation From Copenhagen Cruise Terminal to Airport

tcvw

We used the train a couple of years ago and it worked really well. We got a taxi from the ship to the local train station - distance varies depending where the ship is docked but its not far. The trains are really efficient - the sick bags have all the different stops on them so you cant go wrong:)

Hope that helps.

Four of us took a taxi in June from the port to the airport. It was 50euros. The lines at the airport were extremely long. Business class was a snap, but if you aren't a frequent flyer or in business class, allow a lot of time.

For us we took a car service, worth every dollar. The lines were very long at (lot's of people) check in. However the driver parked the car, and walk us thought the lines to a special check in, then on to private security. From parking the car to the other side of security, 10 mins at most.......... Also when we got off the ship, no waiting for taxi's----the car was waiting for us and off to the airport.

Rick

We need to go the other way 8/14 airport to port. Should we hire ahead, wait for a taxi or reserve the ship service?

just take a taxi it is about 400 DKK approx 75 USD

We will be docking in Stockholm. Your post makes me think we might need to plan ahead for a fair ride to the airport. Any suggestions?

See this thread for discussion about taxis in Stockholm.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2042997&highlight=taxi+stockholm

I would suggest booking a taxi/transfer online as the taxi lines on disembarkation can be VERY long.

Thanks, everyone. We emailed the taxi website to reserve for Stockholm and get the cost upfront for Copenhagen. Since we will have flown from Charlotte, NC after 3 hour drive, to NY to Paris then Copenhagen I doubt we will have much negotiating skill left. :eek:

For what it's worth, I emailed a1limo for a quote: Langelinie terminal to airport at 8:30am.

They came back with DKK840. Whereas a taxi is reputed to be about DKK400 per the Danish Viking (moderator of wonderful Copenhagen). Think I will take a taxi which are supposed to be plentiful- plus only one other small ship in port- no mega ships terminating.

For what it's worth, I emailed a1limo for a quote: Langelinie terminal to airport at 8:30am.

They came back with DKK840. Whereas a taxi is reputed to be about DKK400 per the Danish Viking (moderator of wonderful Copenhagen). Think I will take a taxi which are supposed to be plentiful- plus only one other small ship in port- no mega ships terminating.

it will probably be less than 400 from Langelinie ;)

Your right it is costly, but the service at the port, in the car and really at the airport was outstanding and worth every dollar to me.

Rick

See this thread for discussion about taxis in Stockholm.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2042997&highlight=taxi+stockholm

I would suggest booking a taxi/transfer online as the taxi lines on disembarkation can be VERY long.

Your suggesting was excellent. The scheduling staff we worked with by email was so helpful so now we are set for pick up. Thanks.:)