Golden Princess not stoppibg in Victoria

pmd98052

It's not so much that it happened, it is the way they handled it.

They were also late to Juneau which from what I've seen on the forums is not unusual, and they actually let us know they would be late as soon as we boarded. That did not bother me and I did not question it.

$25 feels like an insult to me. Seeing Victoria is worth more than 2 drinks.

You were probably refunded your port charges. The cruise line has no obligation to give you anything else. While the time in Victoria was cut short, the cruise line still has to pay port fees for docking and navigation in and out of the port and also for any fees that go with the paperwork they have to do. Giving the passengers the $25 back probably put them in the red for the call.

We were also on this cruise and felt the skip was BS. The ship was going slow all day - waiting until dinner to tell us was unacceptable. Never mind the lack of alternative plan for on the ship that night - people were just wandering.

First princess cruise and will probably be the last.

I think it's important to remember that this is a ship at sea and not everything is predictable. Princess isn't the only cruise line that has things like this come up. Good luck with others.

Edited by bdjam