Solo Cruisers: Alert for this week's "Tuesday Sale"

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Check out Freedom on August 24.

Also, Rhapsody on August 1.

Wow, those are good prices for a solo cruiser. Now if only this would be available for the 11/2 Allure cruise I will be in heaven. Right now they want $1844 for a inside cabin. Sure hope after final payment is due that the prices go down.

I wonder if it's accurate? Yesterday I was looking at one of the cruises and the single rate was only 15000 %...:rolleyes:

Prices / Supplements on the Going, Going, Gone flyer posted in this thread don't begin until July 15th thus the reason the single rate did not appear on the when you check it yesterday. Also there are times that the supplement can be better prior to the flyer prices....... the price fluctuation is all dependent on how the Revenue Dept. forecasts its Supply vs. Demand for the time period the Flyer goes into effect.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Have another question which didn't occur to me until now. Does the 125% single supplement apply only to the cabins listed in the sale or does it apply to any solo booking regardless of the cabin type?

Thanks.

Edited by Straughn

Have another question which didn't occur to me until now. Does the 125% single supplement apply only to the cabins listed in the sale or does it apply to any solo booking regardless of the cabin type?

Thanks.

Don't know for sure, but you can check once the sale starts by doing a mock booking in your desired stateroom category with both two people and one person in the stateroom.

Thanks.

Only for the cabin categories listed, and only as long as those last.