Best Steak- Lawn Grill or Tuscan

Travel luv

I know that there is another steak thread going, but I have a slightly different question. In your opinion, who has the best steak between these two and what cut of steak would you recommend?

Side note, have any of you had the lamb chops at Lawn Grill?

Thanks

I know that there is another steak thread going, but I have a slightly different question. In your opinion, who has the best steak between these two and what cut of steak would you recommend?

Thanks

My choice would be the Filet in Tuscan. Avoid the Ribeye in Tuscan. Personal choice only and others may differ. Who supplied the beef and whose cooking makes a difference.

I have had the lamb chops in the Lawn Grill and they were delicious.

Ribeye steak was great, too, in that restaurant.

But, I agree with Orator, it is a personal choice and others may have a different opinion when it comes to meat choices.

Enjoy!

Thanks

IMO without a doubt the Lawn Grill. Try the Filet and Rib eye are excellent. I have also had a seafood kebab with the steak and that was great. The lamb chops are also excellent. You can also have grilled veggies with any of your dishes. They have a special mac and cheese that is their specialty.

The dessert is a special chocolate chip cookie- served hot with vanilla ice cream. While we enjoy the Tuscan grill, especially for pasta, the meat overall, (and fish) is better at the Lawn Grill.

Enjoy your cruise

Edited by Cruise a holic

IMO, Cruise a holic nailed it - rib eye in Lawn Club - and get the warm brownie / cookie ice cream dessert even though you think you are waaaay too full to eat another bite. Trust me, you will thank us.

IMO, Cruise a holic nailed it - rib eye in Lawn Club - and get the warm brownie / cookie ice cream dessert even though you think you are waaaay too full to eat another bite. Trust me, you will thank us.

Would second the brownie/ ice cream dessert. Wonderful and no calories if you eat it with your eyes closed :)

Hint: They usually hold a cooking demonstration at the Lawn Club Grille when reservations are slow. They will usually offer you 50% off if you make a reservation at the end of the demonstration.

Going to miss the Lawn Grill on our two upcoming Celebrity cruises- none on the Summit (M) class, or the Eclipse, S class with the corning glass blowing studio instead of the Lawn Grill.

We are standing in the same line:( as the Equinox is our next and alas has no Lawn Club. We rate it a tie with Murano, both different, but very very good. We will try Tuscan next sailing.

image.jpg.ed394a1b2832b00e166bf9f55a76c227.jpg

Oh my, this is so hard. So far I want the ribeye, lamb chops, and seafood brochette as well as the mac and cheese. Wondering if I will have any room left.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

Oh you forgot about the hand tossed pizza in the Lawn Club!

image.jpg.04f839c132ca353d7e99d0bfea45c998.jpg

Thanks

YES!!! First night on Silhouette's April T/A, lamb chops at the Lawn Club. :D

THE most incredibly tender, savory, flavorful and delicious I have EVER had. ;)

Don't waste "room" eating anything else! :o

They will bring as many as you want! :eek:

Oh my, this is so hard. So far I want the ribeye, lamb chops, and seafood brochette as well as the mac and cheese. Wondering if I will have any room left.

Yes, and they will try to give it all to you at one seating. I tried the Brats, and they were outstanding.

I would give up the salad, flat breads, mac & cheese, and bread and go for an all-meat & seafood evening.

Yes, and they will try to give it all to you at one seating. I tried the Brats, and they were outstanding.

I would give up the salad, flat breads, mac & cheese, and bread and go for an all-meat & seafood evening.

Yes, I will certainly have to give up the salad and flat bread. Everything sounds so good. Maybe my husband and I can figure out a way to sample and share.

So if the steaks have been downgraded in Tuscan Grill, what do you all recommend eating there? We have the four night specialty restaurant package, so it looks like we will be dining at all four restaurants.

The meat for all venues is purchased from the same supplier. The different from venue to venue is in the preparation. About 8 months or so ago Celebrity changed their supplier and the rib eye. In all venues was smaller and thinner than before. I know there have been lots of complaints. The filet in Tuscan was quite tender the last time I had it. However, they've seem to change the French Onion Soup. I had it on both Connie and Reflection and it wasn't the same. Hopefully, the recently increased prices will restore some of the past quality. The Lawn Club Grille can be a fun experience if you participate. The flatbread is one of my favorites. Fun to prepare and eat.