Great Deals on Brilliance

No balconies from Sept. - April less than $409.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any idea when/what month the 4 day cruises are??

Traci

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

These are for January - April 2016. I don't know if it is all dates but I do know the 4 nights in January 2016 and April 2016 are included, or were yesterday when this was posted by Ken.

Edit- Like Ken said above looks like balcony prices are already . RCL site is down right now. They are showing prices for balconies up but other sites are still showing them starting at $307

Edited by molly361

Now the RCL site is back. Balconies for January and April 2016 are still at $307 for a balcony and $209 inside. You have to follow thru on the reservation on the RCL website. When you first go in it will show balcony prices starting at $409 and then it changes to $307 when you click on it. What a website!!!

Edited by molly361

The least expensive balcony price I see is $409 for April 14.

If you back and click on the balcony the next page will reflect the $307 ($306.50) price. Gotta love their website. NOT:rolleyes:

Edit They must be starting to remove the BOGOHO's- when I continue thru the reservation for April 14 2016 it shows $409. $409, discount $-205 which would net it to $307.

Edited by molly361

If you back and click on the balcony the next page will reflect the $307 ($306.50) price. Gotta love their website. NOT:rolleyes:

You're right, as usual. They really have a problem with that first page reflecting the correct number. Thanks.

You're right, as usual. They really have a problem with that first page reflecting the correct number. Thanks.

It's sad- most people would just look at the $409 and say, that's too much - you should not have to go thru all these hoops to get the correct price.

Thanks for listening:)

I just put a courtesy hold on AFT 1588 this will be our first Aft not sure if we'd prefer it over a midship balcony. Can some one tell me what the advantages are before I officially book this cabin.

A lot of the talk you hear about aft cabins are the few along the transom (back of the boat) which on the BR is cabins 1100, 1104 , 1604 and 1600.

1588 is in an aft location. The more aft you are the less traffic you get in the hall but also the more walking you do.

A lot of the talk you hear about aft cabins are the few along the transom (back of the boat) which on the BR is cabins 1100, 1104 , 1604 and 1600.

1588 is in an aft location. The more aft you are the less traffic you get in the hall but also the more walking you do.

Hi, at what point to go back? I put in 2 people, age 55+, state of mi and then go to next page and select balcony and then tried going back and it didn't work.

Appreciate your help.

Hi, at what point to go back? I put in 2 people, age 55+, state of mi and then go to next page and select balcony and then tried going back and it didn't work.

Appreciate your help.

I just did all that you said above (make sure the date is correct because the website usually defaults to the first sailing date and you have to change it to the date you want) Then when it shows the categories click on balcony and the correct price should show up.

What date are you looking at? I don't know if the ones in March 2016 are at the low $307 rate.

Appreciate your help.

If you are logged in do a search for brilliance with port selected as Tampa.

The first group of cruises you see should be the 4 day sailings starting Nov 2015 with dates through 2016. Insides from 209 balconies from 307 and then balcony discount off that if you are eligible. Just checked they are still there.

I just did all that you said above (make sure the date is correct because the website usually defaults to the first sailing date and you have to change it to the date you want) Then when it shows the categories click on balcony and the correct price should show up.

What date are you looking at? I don't know if the ones in March 2016 are at the low $307 rate.

March 3 and 17 are at $397. March 31 is at $309

Thank you.

Hi - I just put a hold on 4 day for March 31 for 2 in D1 and total with tax is 817.00.

I picked cabin 9078 - it's midship and looks like the balcony will be little bigger. Aft cabin 1102 was also available. Which would you pick?

Also, have you found these deals on the 5 nights on Brilliance.

Thanks so much for all the help.

Thank you.

Hi - I just put a hold on 4 day for March 31 for 2 in D1 and total with tax is 817.00.

I picked cabin 9078 - it's midship and looks like the balcony will be little bigger. Aft cabin 1102 was also available. Which would you pick?

When you do the search pick the 5 day cruise with prices at rating at $262.

Instead of selecting book now, select details and prices.

Then above the prices select "see all departure dates". This will show you the cheapest fares for all categories.

There are some dates for the 5 day cruise with balconies at $397

Thanks I think we'd prefer midship.

Edited by newcruiser1573

Just booked the April 14 4-night voyage. The price of $209 p.p. for an inside was just to good to pass up. Got the cabin we wanted too! Already have 2 others book, so what was just one more. Can't justify spending more for a balcony. I guess I'm just a social butterfly and want to spend my time around the ship.

Thank you.

1102 in a heartbeat!:)