Favorite cruise critic member reviews?

Thanks TeeTee for messaging me on FB about this thread, and thanks to everyone for mentioning me and reading my reviews! :D It's been a while since my last one because I've been taking land trips this year, but I'm working on a travel blog documenting my recent trips to Colombia, Guatemala, San Juan and Vegas this year. Once it's pretty much finished I'm going to link it in my signature. I've gotta get back on here and catch up with review reading myself. My next cruise and review will be coming in November! :p

Oh, and all my favorite reviewers have all been mentioned- Wrigley, Mike & Tracy, All4fun&fun4all, TeeTee, Chrissandra, ItalianFemmy (wish she'd come back!), Gambee.....

I love reading reviews no matter who writes them, but the ones below are the people I just can't stop reading. I wish they would cruise more often so I would have reviews to read continuously!

GAPearl

wrigley80

Mike & Tracy

Shyhova

All4fun

Oh, and all my favorite reviewers have all been mentioned- Wrigley, Mike & Tracy, All4fun&fun4all, TeeTee, Chrissandra, ItalianFemmy (wish she'd come back!), Gambee.....

Thanks Kim. I think it's funny how anytime I put up a link to my review, your picture of you with Santa show up as the preview pic. :p

Whoever was complaining about the older reviews didn't see me yesterday! Ali_in_Texas posted a link here to a review by Delta Hotel.... I spent all afternoon, evening and into the night reading his review from 2011! I LOVED it! So keep posting your favorites and some of us will look for them and find them wildly entertaining!

Thanks for sharing all these review ideas, everyone!

I very much a appreciate anyone that is willing to take the time to put together and post a review. That said, Gapearl is by far my favorite. I want to be her! Hope she cruises very soon so I can live vicariously though her again. lol

i love reading reviews! its almost liked a virtual vacation.. lol..

Someday i will be one of the greats however I just finished my first one today... finally! took me almost 2 months... wayyy longer than i wanted to but I finished it! :D

next one i am def writing on my tablet so i dont forget stuff!!

I very much a appreciate anyone that is willing to take the time to put together and post a review. That said, Gapearl is by far my favorite. I want to be her! Hope she cruises very soon so I can live vicariously though her again. lol

LOVE YOUR SCREEN NAME!!! :-) my license plate here at home is BABSIE...

i think my friend is on the same sailing as you on the valor.. i was trying to go with her on that one but cant go on vacation during that time due to my work schedule.. :(