Ruby Princess in Liverpool

mikejlfc

Great shot--we're on the British Isles cruise in 2015 and will be visiting Liverpool. Can't wait! Love to be able to walk off the ship and straight into the action.

You won't be disappointed with your day in Liverpool. We live close by so are perhaps biased, but having cruised to many destinations across the world, we genuinely believe that Liverpool offers one of the very best cruise experiences. Within short walking distance of the terminal are fabulous architecture, museums, historical dockyards, some of the best shopping in Europe, and of course the Beatles.

You won't be disappointed with your day in Liverpool. We live close by so are perhaps biased, but having cruised to many destinations across the world, we genuinely believe that Liverpool offers one of the very best cruise experiences. Within short walking distance of the terminal are fabulous architecture, museums, historical dockyards, some of the best shopping in Europe, and of course the Beatles.

We were on a BI cruise last summer and the stop in Liverpool was an unexpected delight. We walked all over the city and visited some of your wonderful museums. The waterfront is especially well done.

Brings back my family history.The cabin boy who became a Captain and sailed many times from North America to Liverpool in different ships who met his sweetheart a Liverpool Lass my Great-grandmother:)

So pleased to see Princess back in Liverpool....I know a few of their cruises in the area had bypassed this port. It remains one of the highlights on our British Isles cruise

We had such a wonderful time there! Highly recommend their Maritime museum.

Melissa

So pleased to see Princess back in Liverpool....I know a few of their cruises in the area had bypassed this port. It remains one of the highlights on our British Isles cruise

We had such a wonderful time there! Highly recommend their Maritime museum.

Melissa

Hi Melissa!!!

So glad you enjoyed our lovely City. Hope you and Jeff are doing ok, still have great memories of our time with you both last year. Worcester Sauce Crisps still remind me of you :D:D

Where are you off to next?

Maureen & Dave x

Edited by Mrs Moho

Hi Melissa!!!

So glad you enjoyed our lovely City. Hope you and Jeff are doing ok, still have great memories of our time with you both last year. Worcester Sauce Crisps still remind me of you :D:D

Where are you off to next?

Maureen & Dave x

Maureen! Dave! Woohoo!!! Fond memories of you two as well!! Thought about you during the World Cup...and my erroneous slip in calling that stadium in St. Petersburg a soccer stadium....:eek:...had me smiling....

I hope you are doing well! B.E.S.T. crisps evah. :D I'm still in withdrawals and fading.....:rolleyes:

We are headed for a land-based trip to Hawaii for 2 weeks at the end of August...feel pity for me, okay? :p Couldn't stand not cruising at least once a year...so booked a Carribbean cruise in November...LOL.

Come join us next year on a September 2015 TA from Southampton to New York, via Iceland, on the Caribbean Princess. Would love to see you again!

xoxoxox,

Melissa