Penthouse suite on golden

meh56

We accepted an upsell to a penthouse suite...can anyone tell us about C415?

Also any info on suite amenities that we can look forward to or where I can find that information.

Congratulations on the upsell--you will love your Penthouse suite. You can use the "Search Cruise Critic" feature at the top of the page: just enter Golden Princess Penthouse Suites.

This will show you some of the things you have to look forward to:

001_zps2d8506f0.jpg

Also any info on suite amenities that we can look forward to or where I can find that information.

C415 is a very nice suite. We have stayed in it more than once and like the mid ship location as it is convenient to most everything onboard.

You are literally just steps from the panoramic elevators but you will never hear any noise from the area. The balcony is very large with a teak table, 4 chairs, two loungers and an end table.

Mike:)

You might want to do a search on YouTube. I've seen Penthouse suites there but not necessarily on Golden.

You might want to do a search on YouTube. I've seen Penthouse suites there but not necessarily on Golden.

Why would one look on YouTube?:confused:

It is plainly listed on the deck plans of the Golden and we have actually occupied the suite.

Thank you for the information. I was surprised to see we got dinner in one of the specialty restaurants on the first night. I will try to take advantage of all the perks I can as this will probably not come our way again.

Be sure also to take advantage of the breakfast at Sabatini's; it's quiet, relaxed, the service is outstanding and the food is cooked to order--and you can get just about anything you want. If you want something that is not on the menu ask and they will make it for you the next morning.

Thank you for the information. I was surprised to see we got dinner in one of the specialty restaurants on the first night. I will try to take advantage of all the perks I can as this will probably not come our way again.

Take advantage of the breakfast in Sabatini's every day!!!!!

That iperk is for a 7 night or longer cruise. You didn't mention what sailing you were taking, is it at least 7 nights?

The 4 best suite perks to us are cabin size (of course), breakfast in Sabatini's (love it!), free laundry (pack less), and the special treatment you receive being a full suite passenger.

Enjoy! It's more an a year to our next "suite life" cruise (trying our first smaller ship and first Owner's Suite) so we're jealous of everyone sailing sooner than that... :- )

Wow! :eek: Brings back memories! We have stayed in that suite on one cruise and simply loved it! ;) But we have also been fortunate enough to have been in S703. :D Also great!

As you can see we love the starboard side and it's views on most cruises. Like KruzeKrazy said Just live the "Suite Life"! :rolleyes:

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

We are sailing on 8/16 Golden to Alaska. What did you mean about iperk?

They were referring to the first night's specialty dinner; but you're covered. And it is actually for 6 night or more cruises instead of 7.

Edited by bhopal21