favorite items on seaday brunch menu??

laurrbarr

I love the huevos rancheros. The pastry basket is also hard to resist. Yum! So good, yet so bad! Can't go wrong with Eggs Benedict either.

The Hey Porkchop looks delicious, but I just don't really want a pork chop for breakfast, :o and I don't really want that big of a lunch, so I haven't tried it.

easy - huevos rancheros! :)

But my teenagers absolutely LOVE the bacon mac & cheese. They don't want to miss a seaday brunch!

I also love the Huevos Rancheros so good. I had it every time they had brunch on my cruise last year. I get it with the tomato soup & banana pie for dessert.

My favorite is the tomato soup. When they first bring it out to you, there are only the crutons in the bowl, then they fill it up with the soup. We ask for a double portion.

IMG_4177.jpg

Not a fan of the brunch menu.

When we go, we just want breakfast, and the breakfast options are strange. The French toast coated with cereal is beyond weird.

IMO only. :)

How funny you said that...I looked at the fruitloops on top thought OMG. But then that is what food is about something for everyone! :D

Can someone explain the differences between Seaday Brunch, Punchliner Comedy Brunch, and Regular MDR Breakfast? Like which on served when and where. Will be on the Miracle.

Thanks!

The sea day brunch has breakfast and lunch offerings. The comedy brunch is no more but was the same as the sea day brunch with a comedian. The MDR breakfast is just breakfast offerings. Sea day brunch is offered on sea days. MDR breakfast is offered on non sea days. Confusing, I know. All are yummy. Hope that helps.