Detailed review of our 7/13 Imagination Cruise

bassspanker

They just published the review I submitted for our cruise on the Imagination last week. I'm a long time lurker and occasional poster, so I thought it was time to give back and do a review here. I put a lot of work into doing a more detailed review of this fun mini-cruise. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=258977

Overall we had a great time. Only problem is, like all cruises, this one is just too short.

They just published the review I submitted for our cruise on the Imagination last week. I'm a long time lurker and occasional poster, so I thought it was time to give back and do a review here. I put a lot of work into doing a more detailed review of this fun mini-cruise. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=258977

Overall we had a great time. Only problem is, like all cruises, this one is just too short.

Thanks for the review! I am new to Carnival, and will be on the Imagination next month, so the information really helped.

Hi,

Loved your review! So looking forward to our September 28th cruise. A

couple of questions. We have 4b inside cabins...do we have a safe and refrigerator in our cabins? Other ships we've been on have them, but this is a older ship. Also I want to get in touch with the dining room to request for a large table for 10 in a certain location. Who would I contact???

Thanks for any info....:)

Hi,

Loved your review! So looking forward to our September 28th cruise. A

couple of questions. We have 4b inside cabins...do we have a safe and refrigerator in our cabins? Other ships we've been on have them, but this is a older ship. Also I want to get in touch with the dining room to request for a large table for 10 in a certain location. Who would I contact???

Thanks for any info....:)

The safe uses a card. There are no fridges in the IS or OV cabins on the ship.

Thanks for the review. I agree not many reviews on the 3- & 4- day Long Beach cruises.

We like La Guadalajara also. We like that it isn't a real touristy restaurant. Another restaurant we like is Potrero Viejo on the SW Corner of Segunda and Riveroll. The menu is mostly Gorditas ($1.50), but also has some other items, including a very good Pozole. We've been here a few times and have always been the only non-local.

• 2 weeks later...