Jason Venner

spcl4cs_gal

LinkedIn shows Jason currently as Host/Producer for Dancing With The Stars: At Sea, as well as being a Corporate Trainer for HAL. It shows him ceasing as a CD in Nov 2012. No clue whether he's working on land or sea right now ....

We loved having him as a CD several times.

LinkedIn shows Jason currently as Host/Producer for Dancing With The Stars: At Sea, as well as being a Corporate Trainer for HAL. It shows him ceasing as a CD in Nov 2012. No clue whether he's working on land or sea right now ....

We loved having him as a CD several times.

He is on HAL ships but primarily working with the Dancing With The Stars. For the last several weeks has been in Alaska. Let me see if I can get an Official statement from him ;)

Back in the day, he was CD on the Noordam. Think it was when we did the Caribbean out of NYC.

Yes, we sailed with Jason on Noordam.

We actually sailed at least three ships with him including Westerdam, I think??

It has been years since we saw Jason Venner. The first time we met him was on the Westerdam doing eastern and western Caribbean cruises in 2005. The next time we saw him was again on the Westerdam in 2008 doing a repositioning cruise from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle and then we stayed on for an Alaskan cruise.

Cruised with Jason on Westerdam at least twice.

We saw him not too long ago - I thought it was last year on NA but must have been in 2012.

Best cruise every was Westerdam - 2008 as I recall - with Jason, Joel Mason, Julie Barr and Jimmy Maddox.

It doesn't get better than that.

Jason definitely is/was one of the nicest CDs who worked for HAL. Would love to see him again on one of the ships.

Dancing With The Stars - Is this just on certain ships or on all of the ships?

From the HAL Blog for 2014:

On select theme cruises:

Select cruises will also feature dance pros and celebrities from ABC's “Dancing with the Stars”. Guests will enjoy a chance to take photos, get autographs and ask questions. A special fashion show features the glamorous costumes from the show and a dazzling evening production will star the dance professionals and celebrities. Scheduled to appear in 2014 are: Kym Johnson, Tristan MacManus, Sabrina Bryan and Carson Kressley.

Each theme cruise features guest performances from the dance pros and celebrities who will dazzle the audience with routines from the television series. Additional events on theme cruises include dance lessons with the ship’s professional dancers, and a chance to meet the dance pros and celebrities, ask questions and take photos with them.

August 2, 2014, ms Westerdam,

7-Day Roundtrip Seattle

•November 29, 2014, ms Westerdam,

7-Day Eastern Caribbean

•2014 Champions Cruise:

December 6, 2014, ms Westerdam,

7-Day Eastern Caribbean

Cruised with Jason on Westerdam at least twice.

Best cruise every was Westerdam - 2008 as I recall - with Jason, Joel Mason, Julie Barr and Jimmy Maddox.

It doesn't get better than that.

We did the same cruise in April 2008. Loved Jason and the entertainment n the ship. I have never laughed so much at any cruise entertainment.

I mentioned I would write Jason to see exactly what he is up to and I heard back from him and this is part of what he wrote. I had told him about this thread and what to everyone what he officially was doing :)

Hey Lisa!! I'm doing great, thanks officially I haven't been a "day to day" CD for almost 2 years. I am currently doing the on-ship training of most CDs and also running DWTS for the fleet. For DWTS I am also the host of the show when we do theme cruises. So, on WEDM right now for two weeks, then back here in nov/dec for the last two of the year.