Laundry Costs

Tom Baker

I'm considering sending all my shirts for pressing once I arrive on ship, plus sending my tuxedo for cleaning and pressing. Can anyone let me know the current cost of the service (or a link as to where to find the cost)

Many thanks in advance.

NB. I'm only Platinum not Elite so won't receive it free and don't intend to do it myself in the self-service laundry room :)

Edited by Tom Baker

I'm considering sending all my shirts for pressing once I arrive on ship, plus sending my tuxedo for cleaning and pressing. Can anyone let me know the current cost of the service (or a link as to where to find the cost)

Many thanks in advance.

NB. I'm only Platinum not Elite so won't receive it free and don't intend to do it myself in the self-service laundry room :)

Shirts are $3.50 to wash and press, and $4.00 press only. Weird. Suggest going into laundry room and ironing yourself.

Tux will cost you $10.00.

Shirts are $3.50 to wash and press, and $4.00 press only. Weird. Suggest going into laundry room and ironing yourself.

Actually, shirts cleaned and pressed as laundry are $3.50.

A shirt cleaned with "professional cleaning" (the current equivalernt of dry cleaning) and pressed is $4.00. The tux (considered a two-piece suit) is $10.

If you want no cleaning, just pressing, then the cost is 80% of the "professional cleaning charge," $3.20 for the shirt and $8 for the tux.

All above pricing is for next day service. If you want same day service, the clothes must be turned in by 9 AM and there is a 50% surcharge.

Does the self service laundry room take quarters or do you swipe your card on the machines?

It depends on the ship - the Royal did not take quarters. I took a couple rolls, and brought them back with me. The Royal only took tokens that you purchased using your cruise card. Actually, I was going to ask if the Coral still took quarters or if it had been changed over to the tokens - so, maybe someone might know from here? I'm guessing the Regal is the same with tokens, and I'd also suppose that the others will be changed over during one of the programmed dry docks.

Anyone know? dr