Hawaii cruise great deal

If only I didn't have to work, but without work, no cruising....

Just checked the flights, that is always a big hit.

Thanks for the heads up though. I thought that cruises from Hawaii were normally pretty pricey, particularly some other Radiance trips we have looked at lately have been.

That is a yes, 22 Sept 2014. I just had a quick look in a couple of places, but it looks like it might have an over 55 discount also. Worked out a bit over $100 each per night for a D2 balcony. Note to self: stop looking, you can't go. This time...:)

Update, OMG, there is D2 aft balconies! I have to stop looking, seriously.

Edited by goodycruising

It is a great itinerary we did it on the Spirit it was fabulous. The Radiance ones are usually pretty expensive though this is a great deal. We did the flights with Air Pacific (now Fiji Airways) using Qantas frequent flyer points and it was fine. We did book a long way in advance though.

Edited by PJOZ

Noticed this morning while I troll the sites its down to $1016pp inside guarantee :D Oops that the Rhaspody so it went up from $980. The Radiance still holding at $1294.

Edited by icat2000

I absolutely love the Hawaii to Australia itinerary, if the ports en route are interesting.

Pity I can't cruise at that time this year. Maybe next year, close to sailaway date! :)

Edited by MMDown Under

in the travel section of the Sydney Sunday Telegraph they have a fly/cruise and one night stay in Hawaii on the Radiance 21 sept 2014 from $2499

another one is a cruise/stay/fly from Sydney to Hawaii on the Carnival Legend 20th april 2015 from $2799 up to $600 obc

$1744 PP for a balcony gty with a large Aussie online TA. Wow. I have been a big fan of booking with a USA TA as I have been able to secure better deals for all of my trips but this is an great example of sensational deals that can be had at home. US sites almost double this price.

Pity we can't fit this in as we are already committed for our work/holiday plans for the next year or so. Love to keep tabs though.

Best flights I could find were just over $900 PP so it would be still cheaper to DIY rather than book the packages available.

That is a yes, 22 Sept 2014. I just had a quick look in a couple of places, but it looks like it might have an over 55 discount also. Worked out a bit over $100 each per night for a D2 balcony. Note to self: stop looking, you can't go. This time...:)

Update, OMG, there is D2 aft balconies! I have to stop looking, seriously.

:p hahaha! OMG a woman after my heart! I do that all the time & hubs says FGS, book it if it's so good, then I go, we gotta work we can't go, :( then he says well stop looking, n I go, OMG this option is cheaper again this would be so awesome....:o n he's says _blank_ blank_!!!! LOL!:D

Sarah - I will keep looking, it is fun. You always learn something, and then when you see a bargain you feel more confident as you know what things usually cost. I enjoy checking out ones that you post on here. Good practice.

Cruise me Crazy - Our biggest problem is we both look and then we find things and want to go on! Same as you, "it is a good deal" then "we just can't right now!" Then we book some, and then work out that we can't pull it off and have to cancel some. Hahaha.

Probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if it wasn't a challenge to get on the ship!

Sarah - I will keep looking, it is fun. You always learn something, and then when you see a bargain you feel more confident as you know what things usually cost. I enjoy checking out ones that you post on here. Good practice.

Cruise me Crazy - Our biggest problem is we both look and then we find things and want to go on! Same as you, "it is a good deal" then "we just can't right now!" Then we book some, and then work out that we can't pull it off and have to cancel some. Hahaha.

Probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if it wasn't a challenge to get on the ship!

I hear you. Was looking for price drops for this Nov TA, and stumbled across the 2015 booking!!:rolleyes: so much for saving dollars on a price drop!

Just did a quick check.

It has completely gone from the site I found the price on and almost doubled on another. You have to be quick or they go when these great prices show up.

Maybe we are at different sites? :confused:

I am still able to see inside gty 1294 & 1921 balcony.

:)

I sometimes wish I was retired so I can just up and go at a moments thought and jump on these deals.:D

Me too mick. There are so many last minute deals these days ( by that I mean sailings within the next 1-2 months), one could easily spend the majority of their retired time on the high seas for under $100 per day.

Me too mick. There are so many last minute deals these days ( by that I mean sailings within the next 1-2 months), one could easily spend the majority of their retired time on the high seas for under $100 per day.

Yes, and some really nice itineraries as well.:D