{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

Just as long as no one got hurt...what's another hour leaving port......you are onboard partaking of the food and drinks and above all else YOU ARE ON VACATION.........I know Mike and Kim are feeling exactly like that............and the little guy (aka the nephew) doesn't know any different..........smooth seas ahead............now if he would just check in and let us know they are on and all is well.................he surely must be having great time because otherwise he would be having some kind of withdrawal........setting in.........he's been on here for days..........his body is likely going into shock...........

Just came across this thread and leaving to go on the Divina in two weeks. First time for me and can not wait for the posts from Mike. Reviews of ship are all over the place. We make the best of every situation but it would be fun to be prepared, good, bad, or in between:):)

Barbara and Charlie with your attitude you will have a blast....I'm sure.....I've always found if I treat people the way I want to be treated.......it's always a win win situation....and saying this the only real problem I can see is the continued comment about Italians not believing in waiting in lines.........and therefore just going to the front.......so I will have no problem reminding them that they need to wait as I'd expect someone to do to me........:D....

Thanks Cruisergal,,,Love Eroller's pics. I must have looked at them 100 times at least!!! I didn't see any of the Yacht Club bar menus, and I know from staying there back in May, there was a specialty drink menu,,Kim,,my girlfriend,,loved the Elderflower Fizz btw!!! :)

My wife's favorite last week was the Elderflower Fizz (St. Germain and Prosecco). I can recommend the Imperial Cocktail - Brandy, Cointreau, Prosecco - it packs a punch!

Hello,

Does the Divina have self service laundry on board?

Does the Divina offer Onboard Airline & Luggage Check-in Service? (something similar to The Princess EZCheck service) This is where the service picks your luggage up from after you have gone thru customs in Miami takes them to the airport & checks them in with your airline for you.

Thanks,

K

Hello,

Does the Divina have self service laundry on board?

Does the Divina offer Onboard Airline & Luggage Check-in Service? (something similar to The Princess EZCheck service) This is where the service picks your luggage up from after you have gone thru customs in Miami takes them to the airport & checks them in with your airline for you.

Thanks,

K

No on the self service laundry but the laundry package is reasonably priced. Can't answer the luggage question.

Once he got onboard he forgot about us minions.....:D

Seriuosly I'm sure there was lots going on and he got sidetracked, we did give him quite a list to check out................

As long as they are all ok.......I'm good........and I'll be patient.......however, not hearing from him doesn't prove he is good, so I am worrying abit..............it comes with being female and all that......but I'm sure he'll check in and all will be well.............then we can give him begins with an s and ends with t for making us worry....

Once he got onboard he forgot about us minions.....:D

Seriuosly I'm sure there was lots going on and he got sidetracked, we did give him quite a list to check out................

As long as they are all ok.......I'm good........and I'll be patient.......however, not hearing from him doesn't prove he is good, so I am worrying abit..............it comes with being female and all that......but I'm sure he'll check in and all will be well.............then we can give him begins with an s and ends with t for making us worry....

Aussiegirl, were we on a cruise together about a year ago, Stormy & Phyllis the short blond from Bonita Springs?