# of days till your next Norwegian cruise?

Vettebuf

13 minutes ago, Timbo41 said:

23 days… 9/13 out of Rome. 10 night Greece/ Italy cruise on NCL Getaway. Can anybody advise which nights are the “ formal” nights? I’m assuming it’s the 2 Sea days but not sure.

NCL does not have formal nights...they do have what they call Dress up or Not nights and in my experience, it's more Not.  I almost did your cruise on 11/5 but instead am doing the Epic Barcelona to Athens 10/31-11/13.  We have no sea days so I am not taking anything remotely Dress Up on this cruise.  Have a great time!

23 day, Epic from Rome. 

Can I please ask a question… we completed initial check in and we are now waiting for T-21 to complete health check stuff etc… How does the boarding  time slot selection work please? Are you assigned time automatically or can you choose? If the later does this mean I should wait till midnight to be in position to select early boarding time? 

6 minutes ago, dpepper64 said:

The earlier the better for check in  Stay up till midnight so you get a good check in..  We just did our for for the getaway leaving on the 13th from Rome.  First one out for the getaway and we have a 9a.m. check in time

Thank you very much :):)