# of days till your next Norwegian cruise?

Vettebuf

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cruise4life44 said:

45 days - leaving from Rome.  Waiting patiently for NCL to cancel, because this obviously isn’t going to happen.  We booked a long time ago and this was our dream vacation to celebrate our 50th anniversary.  Bummer.

Same here (booked on the same cruise as you) - I have however cancelled the "extras" that I had paid for (eg. NCL shore excursions and Speciality Dining packages), as I wanted to avoid that being part of my cancellation claim with NCL (just wanted as much cash reimbursed as quickly as possible, if that makes sence... 😉 )

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TrumpyNor said:

Same here (booked on the same cruise as you) - I have however cancelled the "extras" that I had paid for (eg. NCL shore excursions and Speciality Dining packages), as I wanted to avoid that being part of my cancellation claim with NCL (just wanted as much cash reimbursed as quickly as possible, if that makes sence... 😉 )

I didn’t realize you could do that.  Do I can go ahead and cancel extras now and get a cash refund?  Doing that today!  Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Have 3 booked but cancelling one...Canceling March 2021...Have booked Oct 2021 on the Breakaway, in the Haven...Then have  Feb 2022 on the Dawn...Looking at something for Jan of 2023 on the Dawn for when I cancel the March 2021 cruise...Not interested in cruising where we have to wear masks or not be allowed off the ships at port unless on an excursion...I'll wait, see, go from there...All good, enjoy...