Parking at the cruise terminal FLL

birdiebill

My wife and I will be driving to FLL from Orlando on the day of our cruise. How easy is it to get into the parking garage at the terminal on the day of the cruise--traffic, parking spots, proximity to cruise terminal. For this cruise on Nov 6 which is only a 3 day on the Regal Princess, we will not have much luggage.

Thanks.

My wife and I will be driving to FLL from Orlando on the day of our cruise. How easy is it to get into the parking garage at the terminal on the day of the cruise--traffic, parking spots, proximity to cruise terminal. For this cruise on Nov 6 which is only a 3 day on the Regal Princess, we will not have much luggage.

Thanks.

Assuming the Regal Princess will dock at terminal 2 (the main Princess dock), you shouldn't have any problems. It is the closest terminal to 17th Street and can be approached from there or State Road 84. Turn south on Eisenhower Blvd. from 17th Street Causeway, or come east on State Road 84, entering the Port and turning left at Eisenhower Blvd. Traffic can back up at the security booths when passengers aren't ready to show their ID and cruise documents. Have them handy and it won't take but a minute to get through.

The Northport parking garage is directly across from terminal 2 and has thousands of spaces. We have never had an issue finding a space.

Check out the official website:

Capriccio's response is correct. There probably will be road construction near the State Route 84 Port entrance. If you use that entrance, take it slow, watch for the direction signs and any traffic control officers, and you will be fine.

There are plenty of parking spaces in the Port parking garages. I use them every time I drive to Florida for a cruise, which if now more often than not. Never have had any issues in finding a place. And, it is a comfort to know that the car will be as safe and secure as it can be. And, when returning, if there is an issue with the car getting started, there will be someone around to help.

Enjoy your cruise!