Questions About Jeans

espo56

Can someone please advise if you can wear nice jeans in the Main Dining a Room on the Summit. Tried searching but there is too much stuff on dress code to find a simple answer.

Yes or no answer please for casual nights only.

Yes.

A few years ago Celebrity recognized Jeans as Smart Casual Wear as long as they are not Ripped / Frayed. Those who choose to wear Jeans usually pick Black or a Dark Wash... But this not a requirement.

For more info on The Celebrity Dress Code see the FAQs page on their website... "What is the Onboard Dress Code"

http://www.celebritycruises.com/frequently-asked-questions

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I love jeans and am definitely taking a pair for our cruise in October. Lots of tops go with them. Wear some fancy shoes and you can look great. They are comfy and forgiving if you put on some weight with all the lovely food! Mine are light wash but no rips or holes...too old for that.

Off topic, I have just been watching Outlander on TV and feel a bit homesick for Scotland....even after spending 30 years trying to get away from there :=)

Edited by Theodorable

I love jeans and am definitely taking a pair for our cruise in October. Lots of tops go with them. Wear some fancy shoes and you can look great. They are comfy and forgiving if you put on some weight with all the lovely food! Mine are light wash but no rips or holes...too old for that.

Off topic, I have just been watching Outlander on TV and feel a bit homesick for Scotland....even after spending 30 years trying to get away from there :=)

We just watched it too, via DVR--I'm loving this show (have only read about half of the first book) and just tonight said to my husband, "This show is making me really want to go to Scotland." Hey, I've got some Scottish blood in me!

Make it a dark denim 'leisure suit' and you'll be all set. Remember those?

On the plane home from our Solstice cruise last week I sat next to a guy in a jade green leisure suit - the jacket was like an Ike jacket (remember those?) :eek:

There were several folks in the MDR wearing jeans. On formal night one table mate wore a short sleeved plaid shirt with his cotton pants - his wife wore a long sleeved striped t-shirt... Double eek!!!

Edited by Jessejo