Video of Oasis of the Seas arriving in Malaga Spain

emmy

Great video - thanks!

The Oasis is a beautiful ship and I LOVE to see her sliding silently into a port in the early hours - breathtaking!!

Your're welcome ~ Some nice footage here... Europe will love her :)

Edited by emmy

Here are a couple of photos from sail away this evening.

My friend on the ship said it was something she will never forget only her second cruise and first time on OASIS. Thousands of people lined up to see Lady O sail away and they clapped and cheered. It gave her goosebumps

15207930501_f5eb951dd4_b.jpg

15024406778_41fa6c97af_b.jpg

My friend on the ship said it was something she will never forget only her second cruise and first time on OASIS. Thousands of people lined up to see Lady O sail away and they clapped and cheered. It gave her goosebumps

Great photo... reminds me of when I went on the inaugural sailing of the Independence and we docked in Cobh (the port for Cork)...

Great photo... reminds me of when I went on the inaugural sailing of the Independence and we docked in Cobh (the port for Cork)...

Yes wonderful photo. Hope I experience a memorable sail away from the 3 ports on the westbound in October. Especially waiting for the sail into Southampton

Emmy - Those are spectacular photos and scenes. All those people, what a site on or off the ship. Those that are on Oasis and what went through their heads at that moment vs those at the pier watching the sail-away and their thoughts. I think there is a sense of admiration and great feeling on both sides. That is a Wow moment I would say.

Impressive send off.

Thank you for sharing the video.

As I was on the ship, it was a great sailaway. Two boats spraying water, the HUGH crowd being there. It was an amazing day. Lots of people walking up to the dock area throughout the day to see the beauty of Oasis.